The Early Bird


When one goes to sleep before 9...expect to rise at 3
...ah, that is what I did...good lord, it is 3:32 AM!!!!....and I have read my 23 sources already...had one cup of Joe...now I am writing...who says I have a pathetic life?...the early bird catches what?...

Yea, well I read about the loss to the DBacks...yet again...as we gave up with the winner in the 9th...what's that?...1-13 at Arizona now?...I think Jr is back and that should give us a spark...hopefully...

Staying in the negative...on the PGA tour...the once highly heralded and adored Rickey...like Fowler, has fallen on hard times...did not qualify for the Fed Ex...the top 125 players for the season...he makes a mint on commercials...but his game?...ah, not so much...

The Taliban has been waiting for us to leave...and now they are taking the country back over...Mitch says we should bomb them...?...get our arse out of that place...it is a different world that we can't manage nor understand...how about sending donny over as the ambassador?...

My iPhone says to update...so, I did it...thus far, see nothing that has changed...maybe that is a good thing...

Twice since I have gotten up, the sirens have gone off below...hmmm, the bars close at 2...police sirens...

Britney is gonna be free...the dad is giving up his conservative ship...ha ha...his management of her...how old is she?...this father was the boss, thru how many marriages she has had?...how does that work?...

Where are you on the mask mandate?...if you have been fully inoculated...seeing so many people wearing masks makes me wonder if they have taken the shots...if true, that is extremely sad and deplorable...

Looking out my window...to roughly 500 apartments...I see 6 TV sets blaring...I am not the only one...up...but I don't have my set on...

Blog writing is therapeutic...tell the world what you think...somebody must be reading it...then you find satisfaction in what you do...er, I do...especially if they comment...er, you do...

Does it seem that there is a golf tourney 52 weeks of the year?...all of 'em...a lot of cash to be made...what company can afford to give that out?...

Global warming skeptics...July became the hottest month in 142 years of record keeping, US weather officials announce...

The drone...this make you get outta the ocean?...footage shows a herd of leopard sharks in the close in waters of La Jolla...ah, right here in San Diegan waters...do leopard sharks bite man or woman?...

When you spend 3 weeks in a RV...the space is limited...as are your choices of what to do, eat and imbibe...but, I NEVER woke up at 3 am...

This will make your top 10 of stuff you never want to hear again...but, Del Mar has a 20 cent pick 6...which I did...got 3/6...which pays nuttin...geez, what can you buy for 20 cents anymore?...certainly not a candy bar...or a newspaper...or a Coke...not even a 12 minute spot in the parking meter...hey, what does 20 cents buy you?...

Time to get some sleep...


Comments

Popular Posts