Sufferin' Succotash


Gotcha!
...my mind weaves in mysterious ways, kids...I was reading my 23 sources this am...and felt like it was all hopeless...helpless...out of our hands...and I swear to you on my last hole in one...that it came from the back part of me brain...SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH!...ah, what?...yea, sure...from my very early teevee watching of cartoons...Sylvester the Cat...

Merry Melodies...remember this?...real name?...Sylvester James Pussycat, Sr...it is true...Looney Tunes...and succotash?...just an awful combo of lima beans (who likes these ever?) and corn...in some form of mixed up stewish thing...along with corned beef, salt pork, tomatoes, and okra...if eaten, you will suffer...


Sufferin', the lack of play by the floundering Padres...miserable pitching, and now coupled with the lack of hitting...can't watch it, and turn to anything else...

On the other hand, in 2 weeks the college football kicks off...how are the Ducks this season?...have to rely on my super senior Snooki from Salem to get an answer to that....who is their QB?...how is the D going to do?...all good Q's, my good friends...

There has to be a moratorium at the airport in Kabul...as we are sending countless jets over there to get people out of that country...10,000 people evacuated this past weekend, so it is reported by CNN...that's a lot of planes, kids...

When we were in the homeland, Snooki showed us this small speaker he useth for sound...a BOSE product...as I am hunting for something like that for our patio...SONOS has one similar...as does SONY...but, these are all kinda spendy...so, read some reviews...well, a lot of them...and Amazon recommended the SoundCore 2 by Anker...30 or 40 bucks, I can't recall...it is 1 1/2 inches by 6 inches (no comments please)...and packs a powerful sound...which I did get...Bluetooth and rechargeable...

You want some stats of quality starts of the pitchers in the NL West?...of course you do...the Bums have 61, the Giants have 50, and the Friars have 33...you seeing this GM AJ?....you should feel like on the hot seat...

As we departed the Smokey show, this is what the night lit up as...


This just out and completely baffles me...the WHO (World Health Organization)'s director general has called for a 2 month moratorium on administering booster shots Covid 19 vaccines...as a means of reducing global vaccine inequality...does this apply to those who refuse to take them?...

Have to end on a good note...the other day, around lunch time...we were out and about...and decided to go to In-n-Out...for lunch...have not been there for somewhere in time, about 3-6 months...my oh my, the best burger we have had in ages...ages, I tell ya...


Comments

Popular Posts