Make Mine a Double


Double scoops of
chocolate mint ICE CREAM!...nostalgia, is my name of the game...here's another truth...I can't recall the last time I went into an ice cream store and ordered a double scoop cone...do remember eating, er licking it, as fast as I could...so, it would not drip on moi...Baskin Robbins?...was that it?...there was something at the Mirage in Vegas....but me memory thinks that was frozen yogurt...in a cup...no cone...I can vividly see the waffle cone somewhere...the Fair?...

The mighty Padres lost again last eve...to the Bums...packed house...the faithful will not go away, but are being tested, kids...another of those relief pitching games...we have no starters, thanks GM AJ...double dose that with the lack of hitting now...the confidence has been shattered...makes no diff who is coaching...figure it out, owners...call me...something about 'beating a dead horse'...I dunno...but, hey, we are heading out to the track Thursday...Del Mar...does that tie in?...

7 more days to get out of Afghanistan...for whomever we can...what will be left, will be a disaster...pretty much the way we found it 20 years ago...the migration is staggering...the numbers...to wherever, anywhere...else...but there...

The Lexus...the 17 year old super rig...you know I took it in...the results were not what I wanted to hear...cracked radiator, front wheel boots dripping fluid, etc...gonna cost a mint to get 'er back into shape...the options?...none....get 'er done...I am starting a 'go fund me page'...all contributions shall go directly to 'The Lexus Rebuild Mission'...checks accepted, as is the Visa or Mastercard...or just send cash...you do know, I am on a fixed income...

You want your NFL?...there seems to be a lot of TV time spent on the worst team in the league...the Jax Jaguars...hired a new coach (duh) in the collegiate dude, Urban Meyer...drafted first and got the QB from Clemson, Trevor Lawrence...and have a multitude of below average linemen...as Meyer has said repeatedly, 'the future is now'...good luck, Urban...you always have your seat back in the booth...ready...

On a much more serious note...the Oregon Guv, has reinstated the mask mandate EVEN OUTDOORS to go into effect this Friday...for that state...hmmm, should we really be flying across the country now?...I'm having more and more doubts...Hawaii has backed off too...the Guv there is saying 'Don't come here'...Florida has had their worst numbers of Covid EVER!...the signs are there, kids...

Hmmm, MAKE MINE A DOUBLE...Jack or Jim, lots of ice...with a splash of Diet Coke...



Comments

Popular Posts