The Rest of the Story


Remember when, that was the headline for Paul Harvey?
...'The Rest of the Story'...actually started by him in the Second World War!...man, I recall listening to his whims all the time...I liked them, and did not think they were too politically biased...of course, I wasn't too aware of that...back then...they were filled with things that the regular news coverage wouldn't...or, in depth...in a peculiar way, I suppose that is what the Horse tries to do...inform, but not indoctrinate...well, except for donny q...

Next Tuesday, like a week away...you know when we say 'next', it does cause confusion...like, some might say the next Tuesday is tomorrow...but, no, it is the following one...ah, tomorrow is Tuesday, and the next one is the one 8 days ago...yea, you should know this...gets me every time...

Anyhoo...I was going to talk...well, I am gonna talk about the MLB All Star Game...not only did we get the SS Tatis, Jr as a starter...but 3 subs...talking the Padres...2B Croney, SP Darvish, and closer 'The Shark'...I know we can't have 5 dudes on the team...but the best 3B in the biz is Manny....compare his stats to the other subs, and you will see what I mean...the game itself will be held in Colorado, ah, next Tuesday...


This Miami collapse...the powers to be felt like it was time to demolish the rest of the building, still standing...last eve...I guess, part of that, improved the chances of finding more bodies...the number is up to 27, and 118 or so, still unaccounted for...just tragic...eerie thing, that sort of reminded me of 9/11...in a smallish way...

The kids were sick...and we probably did not give the area enough time to cleanse itself...so our trip there, may have got us a bit squiggly...we lasted 10 minutes at the Home's 4th of July bash...and then crawled into bed and took enough meds to kill a horse...well, I am still alive...slept from 8 til 8...we are a bit better this am...fingers crossed...

Another shooting...c'mon...it is non-stop...in Atlanta...a golf pro and 2 others, were gunned down on the course!...this stuff is outta control...read the USA Today, and it is nationwide...

I just read that the new season of 'Bosch' is back on!...season 7...I believe...you know what our next week will be filled with...if you haven't got into it, start from season 1...you are welcome...

Bill Cosby got out of prison on a technicality...in his mid 80's...do you think he has spent enuff time for his offenses?...

You remember back when...the pros in baseball and hoops...had 2 jerseys...one home and one away...now, the have so many it is hard to figure out who is who...I guess you can blame this on Nike, and the Oregon Ducks...

The most lucrative job in the USA?...has to be the Dr who changes faces of people...and make them all look basically the same...the riddler...anything to get rid of aging lines...fill in with Botox...then, after that doesn't work well enough...pull the skin as tight as one can...$40,000 please...and 'I will finance'...

This is a holiday...


Comments

Popular Posts