Say Kids, What Time Is It?


Not sure how many times I ponder the question during the nite...what time is it?...not to wake up anyone...I scurry on over to the bedside, and try to peek at the clock...ALWAYS disregarding to ask 'Alexa, what time is it?'...will not do this...of course, I make enough commotion to awaken the dawg...who then needs water...almost immediately, the lil wurman responds to the slurping...VOILA!...all are awake...at 1:31 am...

I do know, I was rudely aroused (?) by what sounded like 3 guns shots...so, I looked at the world beneath us...amazed at how many people were cruising the streets in downtown SD at this time of the nite...good lord, the noise they made was unbelievable!...as we had all the windows and doors open...cuz we got heat here in south SoCal...

Life as we know it in the big (sorta) city...yup, the mighty Padres came back and won 4-2 over them Rockies...maybe that had something to do with the festival mood here in the Gaslamp...my headline hit with a blast from the past...Howdy Doody...kind a cool...

Other...

Richard Branson, yup, the gazzilionaire...gonna get himself into space...gad zooks...when you have so much, and anything man can buy...he decides the one thing he hasn't purchased...was a ride into outer space...I haven't had a Corvette...different wants and desires...and money...

trump jr...gave a speech to the forevers yesterday...man, he looked and sounded like he was high as a kite...perhaps, that is just the way he speaketh...perhaps...

This octagon fighter McGregor...is a master at promotion...but, he is much less of a true fighter...and gets his bell rung most every time...lately...has one tonight...which he will probably get mauled...and pull in a boatload of cash for doing so...you don't pay to watch this, do you?...

You have an extra day to wager on the Bucks/Sun game 3...listen, it is the NBA...the home team wins these...bet a quid on Milwaukee...ah, never ever take my predictions seriously...

Speaking of me...I had 14 straight holes that I did not hit even ONE PUTT outside of 5 feet...not 1...many highly makable for the type of golfer I am...a hack...yes, I was close...but...how else can one shoot an 89?...got to the point that I was trying different grips...ha ha...what a space cadet...

Charlottesville...Virginia...taking down a couple of Confederate statues today...one being General Lee...OK, we have talked about this before...it is history...I get it...I'm sure the country is divided on this topic...how about you?...

Florida...Elton Musk...to construct an underground tunnel from Ft Lauderdale to the beach...of the Atlantic...seems like a humongous mistake to moi...how far down do you go, before you hit water?...

Shooting at Knott's Berry Farm in LA...man, what has this country turned into?...yesterday...normally, this would be headline news...now, just another ho hum...makes more meaning to 'getting out of Dodge'...

Which we are doing today...an overnighter to Temecula...their wine country...a 'getting out of Dodge' moment...thanks so much to the miracle Mackles for baby sitting our daughter...so we can leave work behind and have some leisure time...wait, we don't work...

Have an awesome weekend, kids...


Comments

Popular Posts