Throwback Thursday


I wore me old 'Padres Jacket' out to the golf course yesterday...as one bloke chimed in, 'I see you have jumped on the bandwagon'...no, dude, I am wearing this, as this is the old colors....cuz, THAT'S the way they are playing right now...like the old Padres...notice I said 'they' and not 'we'?...got swept in Cubby land...OK, get on home guys...need some home cooking...got to get Jr back out there...and Grisham, too...enuff of this Pham...the Mets are in town....fingers crossed...

Guess that is somehow Throwback related...but does remind me, of when we arrived in San Diego...immediately got half season tix...for the Padres...and screamed with delight, and sometimes anger at our 3B Kooz...man, we were almost good...really...before arriving and living here, I rarely paid any attention to this team...now, it is in my system for good...or bad...or whatever...can recall having to restrain my son from going scizzo, over a play that Kooz did not make...ha ha...one day, we arrived at the park, and the people behind us, had taped a Kooz baseball card to our seat...hilarious!...


Gosh, out of nowhere, I shot an 81 yesterday...one of my partners, shot a 73...I kind of got in the wind stream of his play...only tweaked my achilles once...and it was a doozy...but, was able to continue...iced...and there we go...

One of the worst trades ever in NBA hoops...by the Clippers...picking up the throwback Rondo, for the best 6th man in the game, Sweet Lou...the bench is where Rondo comes from and adds absolutely nuttin...his anger towards Kawhi, after he airmailed the tie attempt...was indicative of what an asshole he is...can I say that?...___hole...is that better?...anyhoo, I have been missing the boat on the Mav's Doncic, he is really special...one last thing...the Dallas coaching is far superior than that of the Clips...in a sport that doesn't have many real coaches...this one is...Rick Carlisle...

Speaking of coaches...Duke's Coach K is calling it quits after this next season...this season...this year...whatever...and his right hand man, will take over...Jon Scheyer...avoiding any nationwide search thang...do you think that this is good?...the Ducks have done this for some time, too...it's a method that simplifies things...?...

Your guy trump has shuttered his blog after 29 days...not enough hits and comments, so he says...or whoever wrote it for him...cofveve...said...geez, I thought he was going to have his own mainstream 'Facebook like' social network...what happened to that idear?...still in the works?...

His (donny q's) friend in Israel, Netanyahu, is also seeing his last days as the leader of that country...could be as soon as today, that he will be replaced...talk about a bizarre setup to govern a place...they have it...does he golf?...

Bob Baffert...for youse who are not into the Horse Racing field...he is the epitome of trainers...but, what he gives his horses, or rubs on them (?)...appear to be illegal substances...and he gets caught...often...his winning horse of the last Kentucky Derby, has been tested twice and found guilty of having it (illegals) in his body...man, if the hoss was dq'd...I'd a had over $500 on the eventual winner...well, Baffert is banned for 2 years in Kentucky...does this sport equate to boxing in any way?...

Oh my, Arizona is preparing for death row executions with gas once used by the Nazis...can't make this shit up...and in South Carolina, YOU have the option to die by the firing squad...yes, kids...these are things that real people have been spending their elected official time on...and not dealing with any suppression of assault rifles...give me a break...hey SC, why not add...death by assault rifle?...

We have been invited to go to Maine and stay in the crisp days of Fall there...which is sounding mighty inviting...the thing I am running into, is the flight there...nothing direct from SD...a total time of 7 and half hours...will my flight pills last that long?...decision time, kids...always wanted to go into the NE part of the USA...

The BEST album of the day...'Carpenters' by the Carpenters...'Rainy Days and Mondays'...'For All We Know'...'Superstar'...yes, this is a must listen to, and get for your vinyl collection...

I leave you with this, June 3, 2021...what the lil wurman made for me (us) yesterday...a 7 layer beauty...


Comments

Popular Posts