Smack Talk


I was just teasin'...no, none of that SMACK TALK here...as we endure the rough patch in the loooong beisbol season...the mighty Padres have hit the 'hard to hit' button...only 3-4 on the home stand, which sucks...wait, that's smack...on the road now, to NY and Colorado...well, we should be switching our lineup a bit...Manny should be hitting 3rd...c'mon, dude...Hos 4th and Jr, 2nd...maybe the MGR will read my blog today...and make the PROPER adjustments...

Hey, there is talk about the league and the doctoring of the ball...I will say that da Cubbies SP Arrieta, his ball was dancing around yesterday...the spin was amazing...ah...even had blue baffled...who was terrible, BTW...

I just took my cup of Joe onto the deck and something stood out...other than moi...there is the color of green, most everywhere...but no flowers that I could see...have bloomed yet...missing the reds, yellows, whites, pinks, and well, you get me drift...

Forgot that I had this app, that streamlined the checkin to the hotel in Vegas...we are booked and registered...already...checked in...and it will tell us when the room is ready and how to get the keys...no standing in line...is that cool or what?...somehow, the stay is all gratis...you see, I am a whale...ha ha...mini-one...as I lose just enough $ to have them want me back...

Watched the CMT Awards show for videos...last eve...whoever did the writing for it, should be fired immediately....embarrassing lines, that the poor hosts had to say...awkward...anyhoo, the big winner was Carrie...this show emphasizes the newbies...too bad, as the oldies are still far superior...

Sad to say, that one more of my fellow teaching peops has died...the 'Voice of the Vikings' at most basketball and baseball games...Carl Shinkle...I, and most everyone else, just called him Shink...he was a follower of the Horse and had things to say about what I had written...absolutely a terrific person...RIP, Shink...

Interesting if you are a NBA junkie...the Suns mauled the Nuggets, who have the league's MVP on it...hmmm, shouldn't the MVP have the power to keep the games close?...

You know, I have just read back what I have written...and there is more SMACK TALK than I thought...

Wassup with them politicians?...

Prez B is in Europe, trying to mend fences with everyone that trump lambasted...let's start with NATO...

VP Harris is getting a lot of flack from the right...for her visit to the southern Americas...duh...

Prez has authorized a huge buy of Pfizer vaccines to sell to other countries...sell?...give?...

Other...

I little ditty...as you may know, I have SONOS speakers everywhere in the condo...the newest one, the Arc Bar...just started acting up...did all the possible mends...factory restart...this, that, and whatever...ended up talking to SONOS...they wanted a video of the sound it was making...I sent 3 and they finally gave up...under warranty, they are sending out a replacement...3 hours of this...

Probably won't be posting from Vegas...the early hours are pool time...as we are expecting 100* temps...and the rest of the time, is gambling, refreshments, food, and shows...something like that...

OK?...see you in a few days...Horse, out!....


Comments

Popular Posts