Late but still good...


Sorry, kids...but I got up too late to post...before my golf tee time...which was way early...so, here goes...late, but still good...I hope...

The mighty Padres swept the Redlegs...which is wondrous, as we now host the Bloody Bums starting tonight...and, according to Vegas, we are favored...when was the day, that we were in the past?...

There is a lot of interest in the Supreme Court's decision...that MAY allow the athletes in college to make some dough...to be completely candid, the places that they might make cash is in football and basketball...that pretty much fund the rest of the sporting world at the universities and colleges...are we talking tee shirts, and signatures?...or, is it more involved, like getting paid to play?...listen, a lot of money is made...the ones that make the most?...the coaches...interesting...pay attention to this, as this will mushroom...

Jon Rahm did win the US Open...as the Horse predicted...pat on me back...it was tuff to see the pros fall apart the way they did on the back nine...all, but he...even Looie....did so...the price tag of 2.5 million will make the best do that...and the nomenclature on the trophy...'they' say he is from Spain...well, he lives in Scottsdale, Arizona now...as most of the Euros Pros live in the USA...nowadays...we complain about our taxes, but it doesn't compare to Europes'...

Had a wondrous father's day dindin at Eddie V's...almost incomparable...3 of my mates had fish, and I had something I had never had before...filet on a bone...something like that...here is the pix and don't blame me if you have to have beef tonight...


What fish?...the US Navy set off 40,000 lbs of explosives. that triggered a blast that registered as a 3.9 magnitude earthquake, to check the stability of the aircraft carrier, USS Gerald Ford...

At a local high school hoops game...here in the SD area...at the conclusion of the fray, the players of the Coronado Island team...I repeat, the players...threw tortillas at the opponent...that were from Orange Glen...obviously, a racial taunt...what should be the consequence?...if any?...

Turn away you forevers...but the latest poll of Repubs...have a new dawg in the hunt...beating out trump, was Florida Guv Ron Desantis...the beginning of the end for donny q?...

Oh my, the value of Crypto coin is plummeting...it is said due to the China government...who are fighting it...my  investment has dropped a bundle of points...well, not that I had a lot into it...$100 or so...

I'll see you in the morning, GO PADRES!...


Comments

Popular Posts