Maui Time


Morning, kids.    The Horse is in the great state of Hawaii!...Aloha...listen, the prep is unbelievable....covid test, downloading 3 apps...none more important than the Hawaii safe travels one....the screening....the after arrival screening...let alone the 6 hour flight...I will say Alaska Airlines does it right...

High 70s, which is perfect....and I might add, have never seen so many people at where we are staying...Snooki ordered  the rig back when, which saved boucoup bucks...

With my flight pills, the Horse can fly purnt near anywhere!


So have been pretty outta the loop...did see that the mighty Padres won game 1 vs them Saint Looey dudes...how?....we are full of subs...

The cars on the highway!...this island of Maui is slammed...this is May, right?

We have been coming here for 20 years, never seen it like this...

The Preakness, is it just me or I hope Baffert loses...no money bet...

Israel striking Palestine, relentlessly...stop!

Hawaii is a US state right?   Does the new CDC ruling apply to it?...apparently not...masks required everywhere....I brought 3 and have lost 2 of them...

I will post more once I get me feet on the ground...

Aloha...


Comments

Popular Posts