F*R*I*E*N*D*S


For all of you, my faithful Horse readers, take some time out of your very busy weekend...and find this GEM on HBO Max...the F*R*I*E*N*D*S Reunion Show...it isn't a new episode, but an in depth look at the stars and their roles...how they got their parts, who were the producers, and more so, allowing the 6 to remember and recall things from the show's past...it was AWESOME for all of us who have seen the show, over and over and over...it sure seems like these are really good people...I won't ruin it for you, but will say this much...Joey is very entertaining....

Look at these two friends frolicking in the pool this am...actually doing a workout in the water...with aqua socks and all...I have a real good idear, when the lil lady gets up here, that the Horse will be requested to do what they are doing...ah, yes...the achilles is getting better...however, you know how bad it is, if I have skipped golf again today...


The LeBron Lakers and the Suns...in LaLa Land...easy win for the home team...I may be hedging on my pulling against them...as I told you yesterday, I don't like Phoenix much...after seeing them go, the 'star' Devin Booker, is a real full fledged jerk...right...now I am with the Lake Show...in THIS series...I have the right to change...done...

We watched a Netflix docu...'The Nail Bomber'...in London, back in '99...not sure if I was aware of this...which had some in depth looks at their white supremacy...eerily similar to the trump regime...you might have the same response if you do view it...this I did, too...there are a lot of people in a very tiny island...all ethnicities, too...island country, to be fair...and more accurate...

The mighty Padres lost the final game in Milwaukee...split the series at 2...I do think that this mgr has done a wonderful job this season...with all the subs needed, but yesterday, I think he was not on his game...it happens...I know I made a mistake or two in my coaching past...ha ha...you are allowed...BUT...3 hours is too long for a beisbol game...

'Wear your love like heaven'...for youse who are in my generation, we hummed this tune lots...released in '67...college days...the song was by Donovan...who was most famous for 'Sunshine Superman'...he had catchy stuff, that most had no idea what the lyrics meant...it's my choice for the day...'Donovan's Greatest Hits'...colors, free flowing garb, flowers in your hair, and PEACE...

Last eve, we tried to make chicken fried steaks...disaster...followed the recipe to a T...still...and did one in the air fryer, too...no bueno...any of you experts on this?...

Why are the Repubs trying to suppress the look see into the trump Capitol Caper?...oh, yes, I guess I just answered my query in the question...insurrection...the worst against our government since the Civil War...a truth...shame on you...just released, the Repubs did block a commission to look into trump's revolution...congrats all you elephants, who were running for your lives that day, Jan 6...you are deplorable...

What would we do without FRIENDS?...thanks to you all...



Comments

Popular Posts