Undefeated!


Some might say that this is jumping the starting gun...er, whatever they use in a track meet...like what Jerry did to his old classmate...in that classic Seinfeld...but, the mighty Padres are UNDEFEATED and ahead of the Bums!!!...well, the sample size is small...one game...and the win over the DBacks was hard earned...but as one of my old coaches told me a long time ago...'scoreboard'...

I did mention that the rumor is that the baseball is to be 'deadened'...hmmm, there were 6 taters in the SD/Az game itself...so perhaps, that rumor is wrong...again, the sample size thang...

Today, the same visitor, the DBacks...interesting name, shortened for the Diamondbacks...snakes...I am really intrigued by our starting P, Blake Snell...who I believe is one of the best in the biz...geez, now I went and whammied him...hope not...

The long time HC of North Carolina, Roy Williams, has called it quits...he is only 70, and well, that in itself surprised moi...the way college hoops is set up now, I wouldn't do it...not on the D-1 level...the game is all about recruiting...and with the one and done rule in effect, it is near impossible...not like in football, where you have your same players for at least 3 seasons...and on top of that, they have this new thing...a 'transfer protocol' out there...the player puts his name on this list, and then leaves his present program...all kind a complicated...

Speaking of retirement, my long time 'song of the day' blog contributor, the older elder senior citizen out of the great PNW, Snooki...has hung up his ear buds...the daily add, was greatly appreciated and was a staple to the production...I guess that's what one calls the Horse Blog...anyhoo, he will guest contribute once in a while, during his long deserved retirement, an album....to listen to...thanks, buddy...now you can sleep in, without feeling guilty...


Now, on the other side of that 'work' thing...the USA added 916,000 jobs to the work force in the month of March...significant?...you betcha...reasoning?...just gotta think it's due to the availability of the Covid vaccines...substance?...stores reopening, and people going to them...political?...nope, just the country getting back on it's feet...

Our son's office is up and running...we r heading that way for The Weeknd....ha ha, I still would like the idear of naming myself just one name, like so many rock (?) stars do...and NOT the one, that my fellow golfers call me...well, I guess there are a bunch of peops, my faithful readers, that do call me one...'Horse'...this is a good thing...pictured here is his new signage...see ya maƱana...


Comments

Popular Posts