Guilty.


As the TV coverage of the VERDICT was about to commence...the actual brevity of the deliberation of the jury...made me think that there was going to be a GUILTY. reading by the Judge...HOWEVER, it is a very rare case that this happens to a cop...anywhere...regardless of 'proof'...BUT, the cell phone video had more impact than anything that could be said...JUSTICE has been served...and now, what might be the sentencing?...up to 40 years in prison...hmmm...it takes another 6 weeks before that comes to fruition...might the defense ask for a retrial?...can that happen?...for NOW, it appears that the country can take a deep breath...Chauvin, in handcuffs, has been taken away...incarcerated...

I was wondering if there was going to be a statement from those who supported Chauvin...and nothing came out that I could find...the FOX loon, Tucker Carlson, had something that suggested that the jury acted in fear...right...other than that, nothing I could see that popped in my face...

Over at the ball yard, the punchless Padres, went scoreless again...lost 6-0 to the Brewers...and are treading water at 10-9...the Sheriff (sorry) has lost his effectiveness and is near off to the training table...or so I think...it's a long season, but c'mon gents...start hitting the ball...

Your guy, donny q, still is asking for his forevers to boycott Coca Cola, yet he still drinks Diet Coke...

As bad as some drivers are, I still would want them behind the wheel, than NO ONE, Tesla...

The worst song of the day...'Feelings' by Morris Albert...released in '74 and was a thorn in my side for many years...a Brazilian, Albert, wrote and sung this...he was sued by a Frenchman, for plagiarism...Louis Gaste...for taking this from his song 'Pour Toi'...now, they both get their names for the song...ah, co-authors...congrats...'Pour Toi' means 'for you'...


Off I go to the links...a bit chilly down here, but I can handle it...have a nice Wednesday...

Comments

Popular Posts