Baby Talk


It's been awhile...but to hear the sounds that a 2 yr old makes...is totally incredible...first of all, the mimicry can be dangerous...ha ha...one must be careful of what one says around the child...our grandson, Cyrus, is in this age group...of course, as cute as a bug...wait, a bug?...since when is a bug cute?...anyhoo, he is forming near sentences...counting...identifying objects...and any service is a huge deal...gardener, sanitary service, firemen, police, you get me drift...the books, my gosh, the books...it is so important to read to the kid...but, I think I missed my calling...man, I coulda wrote a million Horse books...

Eating time is a real trick...the kids will double team him...the knack is something I had forgotten all about...they are extremely health conscious...there are no Twinkies in the kitchen...smoothies are the substitute...in my time, they did not exist...and Cy loveth them...start early enough and there you go...

Bed time...this never changes, regardless of where you are...2 yr olds aren't too keen on accepting the fact that their day is over...every parent has their own method of handling the sleep thang...at times, this is the most trying of all...I am a believer of tuff love...put 'em in their bed, and let them wail...if you can stand it...

What makes it worse, is to have the Grandparents visit...like we are...Cyrus, has way too much energy...and all the normal life, is not...does any of this ring a bell to you?...

Hey, the mighty Padres are now 2-0...and still undefeated...certainly not hitting on all cylinders...as numbers 2 and 3, have yet to join the hit parade...they will...ah, P Snell, is indeed a dandy...and Hos is on fire!...

Must talk about the ladies Big Dance...in the biggest upset of the T, Arizona beat UConn!...and the final game is between 2 Pac 12 teams...the Stanford Cardinal and the Arizona Wildcats...as per usual, the west coast has had very little talk throughout their season...just like the gents...

Another mass shooting...in North Carolina...I dunno, Chief, what the weapon was...but what the heck is going on?...

I have told you this before...the 101 is now WAY MORE CROWDED than the 405...perhaps, due to the LA peops heading to the beach...

Now that Snooki has left the fold, I am looking for a replacement...anyone interested?...

Foggy here, as is my head...enjoy your weekend all!

Comments

Popular Posts