You Ain't Tellin' Me


So if you are trying to convince me to write in good and proper English...well, ya'll are too late...I have too many Horseisms that are stuck in this blog...turn away, I am hideous...we have arrived in God's Country...Montecito...where the kids reside...just like Cousin Eddie, pulling up in our RV, Cosmo...'it's a mighty fine rig, Clark W. Griswold'...you may think that, until I crank up the generator...

You ain't tellin' me:

That the traffic on the 405 is now BETTER than that of the 101...at least on Friday...as the City of Angel folk are escaping to the beach, in droves...

A 47 year young pro, Lee Westwood, is leading the youngins at the Players...and, BTW, he really lives in Great Britain...gosh, I love watching the blokes dump their tee balls in the agua on the 17th....morbid, I know...

For just a mere $22 million, you can buy a property in Montecito...the latest?...the dude from the Voice, now retired from..Adam Levine...in my whole life, I don't think I have earned that much...not even close...

Portlan...there is no D in that team...none whatsoever...'switch'...

The Beavs beat the Ducks?...what?...when was the last time that happened?...both the ladies and the gents...hoops...BUT, OSU must win the T to get to the Big Dance,,,UO is already in, I think...

SDSU in the finals for the 4th straight year in the Mountain T...so many rumors that Minnesota is luring the coach away from SD...I dunno, like the Gonzaga coach, why leave a winning program?...he is not a young bumpkin...

ARod and JLo splitsville after 4 years...I thought it was a lifetime commitment...hmmm, where did I hear that before?...

I thought I got the Relief check already...looked closer, and it was just the interest accrued on my savings...$1.40...

The query of the day....does donny Q have more problems with losing the election or being banned from Twitter?...Mary Trump says it's the latter....

The Padres almost have their starting lineup...like the real one...playing today in the Cactus...sweet...

Have a cool Saturday, kids...

Comments

Popular Posts