Throwback Thursday


You recall this very true 'Throwback?'...as our then Prez Bush, had to duck a shoe, thrown at him?...

Kind of odd to be able to look back at what was...on this Throwback Thursday...in my archives of pix on my Mac...I was hesitant, but I did jump into the Big Sur...ah, the newest upgrade of Apple to it's computers...took about an hour + 20 minutes...believe that all synced up to what I already had in the previous operating system...probably should take the tutorial, to see what has changed...if I only could take the time out of my very busy schedule...to do so...

Do you know who Miles Leonard is?...a pro hoopster, presently with the Miami Heat...was a Blazer prior...anyway, he has made the news, not for his basketball prowess, but for his mouth...playing some video game or the like...and made an audible derogatory  remark about the Jewish people....bad slang term...it blew up...he is suspended...much like when the pro golfer Justin Thomas, used a word for a gay...and the microphone picked it up...and BOOM!...there were repercussions for him, too...odd, that when trump was pres, he said stuff all the time...and it was sloughed off as 'locker room talk'...don't get me wrong, it is bad...'they' should have suspended trump from the White House for 6 weeks...each time...

For youse aware of our latest and greatest buy...no longer in the lease biz...the VW 'New' Beetle Convertible...people all over the world (sic), have been asking if we have named it...yet...after a monstrous nation wide search we have...'White Rabbit'...not for the rig, being a rabbit, but for the throwback thang for the color of it...ah, in reference to the song by Grace Slick and Jefferson Airplane...I dunno, it just fit...one pill makes you...

The Covid Relief Bill will be signed into law on Friday by Prez B...have you seen all the parts of it?...good for a lot of people and businesses, to boot...still...why can't there just be a singular item to vote on?...oh yea, and not one Repub voted for it...not one...in either house...seems to me, that all their constituents should be restricted from getting any of the benefits of it...

You think that donny Q is not in control of that party?...think again...he is getting the states that are governed by Repubs, to alter how the voting system is...trying like the Dickens, to curb early mail in voting...have more proof of whom you are, to cast a ballot...I have the perfect trump solution...only count the Republican votes...

Due to my special posting yesterday...I did not use Snooki's song...which I will today...'My Guy' by Mary Wells...she was a one of a kind...terrific sanger that still doesn't get enough credit for her work...she had some great songs, composed by Smokey Robinson...yea, him...'The One Who Really Loves You', 'Two Lovers', and 'You Beat Me To The Punch', were outstanding...died at the tender age of 49...

BTW, my post yesterday 'Believe', was one of the most heart felt ones I have ever done...and it was one of the least viewed...like 78 or so...weird...wonder why?...

Now this was one trick donny Q never did...the Thai Prime Minister...upset at the line of questioning by the reporters...walked down to where they were sitting and took out a spray can of hand sanitizer...and unleashed the spray on all the reporters in the front row...how he didn't get taken down is amazing to moi...figuratively...

A perfect throwback for the day...was my lead in...let's go to some of my very own...the 1st time we ever came to SD...30 yrs ago?...



Comments

Popular Posts