Shaweet Sixteen




It's the nomenclature of the day...Shaweet Sixteen!...the 16 finalists for...well, we are talking sports, kids...3 key events over this weekend...the PGA, the ladies and the gents D-1 hoops...often, a very robust set of items to invest some of your hard earned scratch on...or, whatever the government dished out to ya...

I look at the stimulus checks as some payback from what we already, or will pay in taxes...you DO pay tax, don't you?...even tho, the amount may be larger than what donny Q paid his 1st two years squatting in the White House...I digress...

The golf 16...lurve the format...in Austin, Texas...mano a mano...'do I give the bloke that putt?'...that type of stuff...some of my favs got in...Spieth, Bubba, crazy eyed Poulter, Rahm (ha ha Gary)...Sergio...hey, that's quite the representation from Spain...but, do they still live there?...18 hole matches...win or go home, to wherever you reside now...probably in tax free land of Florida (ah, see donny q), Texas, or Arizona...I digress...

The ladies 16...I am not a betting man...wait, did I actually say that?...it is a good thing that I DON'T live in Vegas...gots this thing down to 4 teams...pretty much like everyone else...Baylor, UConn, USC (hmmm, Carolina one) and my sleeper fav, Maryland...course, my heart goes out for the Ducks...an extreme looooong shot...


The gents 16...now we have a donny (sorry q, but a real one) brook...any of these last who have qualified could win it...yes, I said that...just don't see a clear fav, even the Zags...so, there are no upsets in me book...settle in and turn off the sound so you don't have to listen to the babble of the 'experts'...


All this today, my friends...got my remote out ready to go...

Trump, ah trump, said that the Jan 6 Capitol Caper, that no one was really in danger...right...and the AR-15 doesn't really fire rapidly and deadly...get a life, dude...

Speaking of that...another...yes another, mass shooting...in Virginia Beach...2 dead, and 8 injured...the info sketchy at this point...lord...

Snooki's song of the day...'Heaven in my Hands' by Level 42...a tune that was hot in '88...from the Brit group...have to admit, that I listened to little of the music of the 80's...another example of my older elder PNW's wide range of melodic library...the extreme senior citizen has the ear for these 'hidden' gems...I do not...

I just don't think I could live in Georgia...doesn't it seem like they are being taken down a road of despair?...and probable division like in the 50's?...

Gonna leave you with this query...is this an issue or not?...ah, when you put a roll of toilet paper on it's holder...do you have that the roll, rolls over or under?...Martha Stewart says properly, 'over'...what say you?...or does it make a difference?...

Comments

Popular Posts