March Madness


I thought I was going to let it just pass by...but, the UCLA/Michigan St tourney game got me right back into the swing of the MARCH MADNESS!...imagine these two once elite programs, battling in a fray that is considered a 'play in' game...of course, this Pandemic has affected all parts of life as we know it...in sports, too...duh...regardless, it was a fun game to watch...not great hoops, but mighty competitive...and it went to OT...as the Bruins came out of it victorious...

Find it downright humorous to see these top ranked coaches...the 'legends' of the game...get downright giddy with frustration...jump all over the place...yell and scream at their players...and the refs...yes, stomp their feet...sit and design plays on the spot...actually do I dare say 'coach?'...you see kids, the NBA has made recruiting a terrible mess for the colleges...when the 'stars' only have to play one year of college ball, if at all (note Lamelo Bell, who played none)...just who do the college coaches recruit?...and it's all about the players...WHO, you have recruited...


Which makes this guys March Madness even harder to prognosticate...perhaps, you who have chosen the Zags are on the right track....I THINK they have the best prospects in their system...

The gals March Madness?...their game has improved so much...used to be, only a couple of teams were in the hunt...not anymore...figure 16 teams now...yup, there is that increase in talent throughout the country...

Fun stuff and yes, I have no clue as to whom to pick...I did go with Ohio St for guys, and UConn for the gals, but in reality....I know nuttin'...

Staying in hoops...YMCA in LaLa Land...the Lakers and the Hornets...what a joke...the lack of team play is evident...gone...and these coaches get paid for this?...and in PDX, a very similar methodology of play...as the Blazers won...but, oh my, it was a mess...over the Pelicans...

Let's move on...

You watching the masked singer, or dancer?...whatever that is?...no clue...I do read about it in some of the 25 sources...don't even know what channel it's on, or when it is televised...

Snooki, gave me his 2 weeks notice...as he is retiring from furnishing moi his song choices of the am...I think we have to all voice our displeasure in his announcement...wonder if that is a clue, that I should be doing the same?...hanging up my keyboard...anyhoo, his choice for the day is...'One on One' by Hall and Oates...as he is signaling the start of March Madness...

The T at the Bear Trap in Miami...PGA...I can see why many of the pros skip this one...there is just too much water enveloping the course...and too many gators...it really is misnomered...it should be the 'gator trap'...but, no tax Jack designed it...so...

The Atlanta shooting...the 21 yr old killer...when the cop said 'he had a bad day', it infuriated me...we take life too nonchalantly anymore...the way that donny Q handled the immense death amount of US citizens during the Covid...what is wrong with these people?...have they no shame?...

This is National Aardvark Day...I kid you not...who on earth would pick this out as a special day?...the Aardvark protection center...or something or someone...or someones...

Speaking of aardvarks, my personal grooming...me hair is getting (is) salt and pepper...and if I chop it off too much, it is lots of gray....which I despise...so, shall I leave it long and deal with the uncomfortable locks, or, bite the bullet, and cut it?...

Now I SEE why there is a special day for them...


Comments

Popular Posts