International Women's Day


YES!...International Women's Day...hmmm, right after Valentine's Day?...c'mon, flower companies...your lobby is getting a bit obvious, don't you think?...tongue in cheek, but...I will say, that everyday is Women's Day...however, International?...well, now, I think we have something here...I'm a little confused, does that mean only in the USA?...or worldwide?...leave it to the Horse, to mess this up....

The 4th round of the Arnold Palmer Bay Hill T, was a doozy....with the brute force of Bryson DeChambeau, winning out over the field...especially the duel with him and the English bloke, and elderly, too, in the golfing world, 47 yrs young, Lee Westwood...shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I was pulling for Lee...Jordan Spieth was again in the mix, but his putter failed him, over and over and over...damn that resembled my putting on Friday...

I lied...I did watch some of the NBA All Star game...it was silly...no D, and mostly slam dunks early on...turned it off, and watched the Oregon/OSU game....Ducks won...and are the Pac 12 Champs...guys...turn back to see the end of the AS game...it's not fair having Curry and Dame on the same team...as that team (LeBron's) won easily...whatever...

We decided to take the Beetle out for a cruise yesterday...I can not tell you how many people were out and about...and eating in the restaurants....yes, I can...it was slammed everywhere...tried to get out to Mission Beach...it was slammed, too...what Pandemic?...I mean, most of these youngins haven't had the shots, yet...throwing caution to the wind...I reckon...

But we have...and got a call from Snooki...to join them in Maui in a few months to celebrate a birthday...all 4 of us have been double inoculated...took us about 2 minutes to say 'YES!'...got the flight with miles...and the planning is done...

The stimulus checks...well, we are almost there...has to go back to the House, and then, Prez B has to sign it...(the Bill)...so, those who will be getting the scratch, just might so, in a few weeks...

Did NOT watch any of the Oprah interview with Harry and Meghan...but have read the synopsis of that this am...sure appears to have racial overtones...or, the feeling of...is it just me, or is this more dominant in the past 5 years?...have we as a society, regressed?...this QAnon, thing...white supremacy...

Miranda Lambert...as you know, I am the one that says she doesn't have the greatest singing voice...but, it does have the country twang in it, like the yesteryear's sound, and I get why she is so popular...she has opened up a bar/restaurant on LowBroad in Nashville...the First Lady to do so...I say, BRAVO!...one of the ongoing situations in country radio, is that the ladies don't get their music played as much as the guys do...in hopes, she has the women getting their stage in her place...more often...for what it's worth, I listen more to the ladies than the gents...

Snooki's song of the day, and boy (girl) is it apropos...'Hawaii' by them Beach Boys...laid back...waves hitting the surf...warm pool water...hot sun...flip flops...Coppertone...locomoco's...pina coladas...walks in Lahaina...sunglasses...massages...boogie boarding...sundown dinner cruise...lava flows...yea, we can do this...

I was reading a post from a very eloquent person...that was stressing that when we all post, to make sure we are grammatically correct...nothing bothers 'her' more...when we don't...I gandered at what I do...nuttin I do is correct...nuttin...the bloody 3 dots...the incomplete sentences...the slang terms...writing in the 3rd person...the list goes on and on...as you see, I must bother 'her' a lot...if she reads moi at all...

Why wouldn't she?...


Comments

Popular Posts