79% Effective


Morning kids...this brand new day of ours...March 22, 2021...as we set sail on yet another exciting and rewarding week...be thankful that we are alive and kicking...thru the grace of well, you know...keep putting up the fight...wear your mask, social distance, and wash your hands...and...get inoculated when you can....

Speaking of that...the next vaccine, that is getting tested...seemingly worldwide...is the AstraZeneca one...reports from over the pond is that it has some side effects...however, our site says that it is 79% effective...I am guessing that is a one shot thang...in lieu of the double dose...is that good enough?...keep in mind, that most of the regular flu shots, are in the range of 27% effective...so, yes, I am thinking...get vaccinated, people...

Both the gents and the ladies are doing their Big Dance...no better day than for the Oregon State Beavers!....as both teams advanced with big W's...yes, I am a Duck fan, but, when the Bevo are playing anyone other than UO, I pull for 'em...as RB says, 'jump on the bandwagon'...sure, why not?...

Oral Roberts, Abilene Christian, Loyola...hmmm, is that there is divine intervention here?...not fair...well, it didn't help Notre Dame or BC, who didn't even get in...why am I going there?...have no idea whatsoever...

The golf T, at Jack no tax 'Bear Trap'...won easily by Aussie Matt Jones...cruised with a 5 stroke victory...you know, I don't think, well, I know I didn't...see one gator in the water...that is weird...at least, they didn't show one...odd for Miami...BTW, the unique thing about Jones...he looks then hits the bloody ball...doesn't waggle ten times, back off, and then waggle some mo...

I'm sure this is just age talking...but when I go to golf, thrice a week...I tell my wurman, I am going to work...hmmm, I come back tired, even tho I ride in a golf cart...hungry...achey back...looking for rest...just like when I really worked...'honey, tell me about your work'...you don't wanna know...

donny Q is working on his very own social network site...'it's gonna be bigger than anything you will ever see'...since being banned from others...namely Twitter...he feels the need to be heard, as only he can be...wonder where he is going to get the scratch to set it up?...where would he put a 'go fund me page'?...

This bloke Sen Ron Johnson...is now saying that there was 'no violence' in the Senate on Jan 6...this guy is a beaut...he must be smoking something...

Suzanne Somers (age 74, Three's Company, 'thigh master') and her hubby, Alan Hamel (age 84)...claims on Fox News (?) that they have sex 3 times before noon...ah, like everyday?...starting at midnight?...with each other?...they just meet?...she may be smoking what Ron Johnson is...and...why would you tell the World?...unless...

I just saw a poll for the hoops teams...ah, what?...at this point, they mean nuttin...it's all about winning in the T...nothing else matters...especially some pundit voting...

Big day... for the Pac 12 in the gents T....UO, Colorado, UCLA, and USC all play today...

Bad day...for the PDX Blazers...how can they get beat by 40 at home?...to the Mavs...

Smart day...you must hit the silent button on your phone...to suppress the auto callers...if you don't have one, get an app to do the same...they work!

No day...Snooki must be a sleeping...thus, we are without a song for the day...hey, it came in late...

Pardon day...for Snooki...'Don't Start Now' by Dua Lipa...is that short for two lips?...

I leave you with this famous quote by George Costanza... 'Jerry, it's not a lie, if you (really) believe it'...


Comments

Popular Posts