We All Make Choices


Morning, kids
...da weekend...we have to feel we are extremely fortunate, perhaps lucky...as we got our 2nd Moderna shot...according to the news release by the Petco Station...there is a National shortage of the vaccines...and the spot where we went, is now closed (again) for 4 days...the lines to get in there, when open, would be stretched all the way out to Hwy 94!...people, like you and I, awaiting their turn to be inoculated...

Other people, not like me...are congregating at CPAC...booing the hosts, as they desired all to wear masks...what social distancing?...the face of that group, is Teddy Cruz, Jr, donny....shoot, the suspects are the same...that conglomeration want to rekindle trump...good lord, really?...they actually believe in the flim flam artist?...yes, they do...as does Mitch...

As we were golfing yesterday, the 'sandman' came up...and HE started a conversation...that pretty much knocked Prez Biden, and boasted of the 'glory years' of trump...I told him he is talking to the wrong guy about that...he CONTINUED on anyhow...I turned a deaf ear, and thought 'how should I deal with this?'...it was UNWARRANTED...off I went, a stewing...did not say anymore...should I tell management?...or confront the bloke, when I see him again?...the 'sandman' also poses as the marshall...one of his choice comments..."with the border being wide open cuz of Biden, the illegals are gonna take all the lower paying jobs away from our kids"...hmmm, what say you?...

Still in the negative...the Blazers pick and roll D(?), bit them big time in LaLa...as the Lakers, easily beat PDX due to this...the analyst even commented on the center not able to hedge, er double team on the screen...right...'not able', that is what they are designed to do with this 'coaching'...hard to watch, so I turned to the fun team...the Golden St Warriors...who ran like H, and beat a full court pressing Charlotte...very entertaining game...as the Bay Area squad continues to move up the standings...

The Academy of Country Music...the ACM's...announced this year's nominees...good lord....missing on the ladies?...Carrie Underwood...give me a break...missing on the guys?...Blake Shelton...oh my...of course for the ladies, Miranda Lambert was in...I wonder who the lobbyists are for these people?...what was that used to be called?...payola?...gonna miss this one...

"There's no way I would ever just stick to sports because I understand this platform and how powerful my voice is."...LEBRON JAMES...

The House passed the Covid Relief Bill, 219-212...party lines near intact, but Oregon's Schrader and Maine's Golden voted nay...on to the Senate...the party lines there are 50 Demos + 50 Repubs...and the Demo VP...the final vote, if needed...

Bachelor Nation...this, too, has become hot fodder...black and white...and red all over?...well, no red...or Latino...or Asian...ah, what?...is this item a bit narrow?...does the color of your skin make that big a difference?...yea, I guess so...in some minds...maybe, in many...too bad...when does the religion thing emerge on this show?...is it taboo to talk about?...

Snooki, save me...'Walk This Way' by Aerosmith...yes!...Steven Tyler is the bomb!...what?...what is a bomb?...I mean, the grooviest...and the collaboration of them and Run DMC...was fun and rad...rad?...what is rad?...I mean, cool...well, not cool...but more thunder popping...yea, that's it...but, really, shouldn't it have been named, 'Dance This Way?'...yea, I am not hip...

Have I ever told you golf is a 4 letter word?...well, if you were Viktor Hovland, on the 9th hole in the PGA T yesterday, he may agree with that...his closing par 4, he did what we all fear of doing...and compare his doings with mine in (parenthesis)....screamed a bunker shot over the green (done that often)...found the ball in the brush ( use yeller balls to help that)...tried to hit it out of the hazard, successfully ( I usually whiff)...unfortunately, into that same bunker he was 1st in...but buried this time...he hit it out, over the green AGAIN (in this case, I would have picked the rock up)...found the ball, and took an unplayable...chipped up and it came back...chipped again...12 feet away...and one putted for an 8...snowman...SNOW....and then, get this...he accepted an interview after...class guy (no not me)...

Finally, whew...how many passwords do you have?...I have sheets of 'em...how about you?...

Comments

Popular Posts