The Trial, Part Deux


Morning, kids
...today we embark on a most unique journey....the 2nd trial of trump, in the Senate...first time for this...probably wouldn't be happening, had it not been for the Coup Attempt of Jan 6...in his most egregious act of defiance and abuse of power, that this country has ever seen...self preservation, at the hands of his followers....you know it all, and the scenes are etched in many of your minds...the over-run of the Capitol Building...THE CAPITOL!...while the combined Congressionals were in session...the mob, as they usually do, lost control....and went after the USA powers to be...with eerie chants of 'hang VP Pence'...and the same to Nancy Pelosi...you saw it all, and you heard it all...as the searched, were finding ways to hide...all the while, trump and his entourage, were in a tent...giddy with delight...I could go on...but, I need not...as the trial will bring out the rest of the story...

As Lindsey Graham has said, that this verdict is done...trump will be acquitted...as the Republican Senators will vote that way, REGARDLESS of the evidence...interesting...and probably the outcome...as I have said often since the 6th, I wonder where THEY were hiding?...especially VP Mike Pence...and, as I have said over and over and over...trump will turn on everyone...EVERYONE, in due time...

If you are interested...many are...many aren't...the time that it begins this am is at 10....probably will last a couple of weeks...and YOU can judge for yourself...

Sad news this morning...the passing of one of the original Supremes...Mary Wilson...at the age of 76...gosh, kids...she was recently participating on the Dancing With The Stars show...sure seems like many of our stars are...well, you know...the reason for her death has not been listed...


Jerry Rice, perhaps the best wideout ever in the NFL...has said this...'I officially pass the GOAT label on to Tom Brady'...hey, JR, keep yours as the wideout...TT, has his as the QB...it's OK...yea, I need to clarify that a bit...there are so many others that were and are, the best ever, at other positions...

Don't ask me why...but this came into my brain...back in me collegiate days...I would work at the cannery...for scratch...much needed cash...my job was in the cans...man...really...on a catwalk...15 or so feet above the ground...I was to make sure the line of cans kept flowing...if one got stuck, I'd unstick it...probably had 60 or so feet to maneuver...at first, being a rookie, they wouldn't tell you how...and the rims of cans sliced open my skin...having figured that out...there was another prob...I worked from 11 at night to 7 in the morning...staying awake...as you can imagine, the job was monotonous...I'd doze, catch myself from falling...egads...true story...and occasionally, there would be people screaming at me from the converter lines below...pointing at the stuck can...however, what I would do most...I set up an obstacle course that I would run...going over pipes and under wire...as fast as I could go...just to keep myself awake...wonder how many times people looked up and saw me a running...thinking that bloke is a real foo!...


Yea, then sleep til noon...get up and run little league baseball til 4...umpire B and C baseball from 5 til 8...rest and get to the cannery by 11...and then repeat that the next day...and over and over and over...at that age, you don't need sleep...or a life...

Snooki's song of the day...in honor of Mary Wilson...the Supremes...'Someday We'll Be Together'...Flo died at the age of 36...now Mary has past...Dianna is the only remaining one...

Josh Hawley...is the only Senator to vote against all of Biden's cabinet appointments...he is a beauty...somehow, the Missourians voted him in...a Stanford and Yale grad...just goes to show...that all the education that one can get, just might not stick...ha ha...as we say in the golf world, 'good drives are over-rated'...in this case, too, a similarity 'good education is over-rated'...well...I dunno...

This is kinda frivolous...a lady who styled her hair with Gorilla Glue...is debating court action against the maker of the product...c'mon...how long will this last in court?...if true...

The other day...Marsh sent me a pix at the golf course...that she put her coffee cup upside down in the Keurig!...who does that?...ah, she did it again, this am...coffee everywhere, but in the cup...what?...

Finally, we have settled (probably) on getting a VW Beetle Convertible...the search has begun...but, not feverishly...





Comments

Popular Posts