Native Born


With the ouster of the last Prez, er, trump
...one of the items that came up LOTS, was whether or not...you or I were NATIVE BORN, right here in the great USA...let me restate that, it was an agenda component of his...donny's...that went back even to questioning Prez O's validity...was he born in the United States?...seemed like whenever he wanted to create a ruckus, he would go to this...at times to a fault, much like his avoidance of releasing his taxes...which, after 4 years of chaos in the White House, he has yet to do so...I digress...why am I bringing this up?...

Well now, to be eligible to see the health professionals at the Indian Health Clinic...I (you) must prove that you were born here...in essence, prove you have Native Blood...they call it a CIB...fortunately for my mother, father, and my little wurman...we have the goods...you see, Marsh did a fantastic family tree thing...and, in it, the tribes my parents were part of, had certificates of Indian Blood for moi...my mother was Sioux and my father Alaskan...for the record of this blog, today...I am 5/8ths Native...whatever you want to call it...the latest is 'indigenous'...not my fav...

After completing forms...of course, forms...I am eligible to have a Covid Vaccination thru the IHS...and that is what I am gonna do...if, the Petco thing doesn't get back into motion...

Listen kids, get vaccinated whenever you can...what they call it?...herd something?...do it...

Sporting thangs...

I mentioned the all star teams, for the NBA...playing it in Atlanta...that the west has a lineup that starts without Dame...after further investigations, he was tied with the Mav's Doncic...the fan vote gave it to him...ah, got it...hey, the 5 are deserving...guess they are just deep...sidelight...the Mavs haven't played a game since the Blazers kicked their arses, about a week ago...some Covid, some ice storm thang...

Ozaka won the major in tennis...ah, still haven't watched a stroke of it...does she grunt?...gosh, I find that annoying...it's the game...I like to play it...hate (!) to watch it...booooring...not like the exciting game of golf...

Not sporting...

She's out there, dudes!...give her a call for a date...Kim K has filed for divorce from Kanye...was it that she no longer could support a loser, of the Prez race?...can you just imagine, commingling with that family?...to be fair and impartial, ladies, he is out there, too...give him a call...

Snooki has gone into the country field for his song today...'El Paso' by Marty Robbins...his real nomenclature was Martin Robinson...so his stage name makes sense...have to admit, one of his songs is in my top 10 of the 50's...the '57 hit, 'A White Sport Coat'...hmmm, I always wanted a 57 Chevy, I had a 57 Ford...and to keep with the blog main entry, his mother was mostly Paiute Indian...don't know the amount...mostly?...guessing at least 1/2, right?...duh...

The star of the NBA's Atlanta Hawks, Trae Young, made a statement, 'that he only wanted to be surrounded by people that would elevate him, and make him feel good about himself...'...so, I followed suit and boldly made the same pronouncement to my golfing buddies...they walked off the course...

Prez Biden is in the midst of re-establishing our connections with NATO...with France, and with everyone we (trump) isolated us from...like the Paris climate accords!...

Ivanka has decided to NOT challenge Rubio for the Senate seat in Florida...damn, and she is so qualified...I dunno, I would have a tough time figuring that one out...me no likea Marco, either...

We are planning a big Orygun trip in July...Cosmo, be ready...looks like a 3 week event...of course, a stop in Montecito is part of it...up the coast then swing on over to the innards of Cali, and up the Willamette Valley...hope to see you all!...

Did do the pork chops in the air fryer...turned out mighty fine this time...used a rub...18 minutes of cook time...next?...burritos...then, some filets...we have not turned on our oven since we got the air fryer...gonna try some franc fries in the tumbler tonight when our happy hour guests are here...our bubble people, the Mackles...

Yes, and the beard is coming back on...



Comments

Popular Posts