Myanmar on the Map



If you can see parallels to what has happened in Myanmar and the attempted coup attack of our Capitol by trump...well then, you are right on!...in his continuance of TRYING to change the outcome of the election...despicable dereliction of the duties of the President...and he is still at it...this is the reason that his attorney team, up and quit...he wants to center his defense on the what he calls 'election fraud'...instead of what he has in front of him...the impeachment of a President...HIM!...he brazenly, or stupidly, thinks that he still has the majority of Republican Senators is his hip pocket...that 17 of them, would break rank and vote him GUILTY, is out of his mind...I ask you, Senators, 'where were you hiding' when the coup was in place...walking thru your chambers...on your Congressional floor...'where were you?'...HAVE YOU NO SHAME?...

Myanmar had an election...the opposition called fraud...and the military staged a coup...military mind you, not a radical group...83% of the political seats were won...and the military thought otherwise...they arrested the leaders...shut off all internet abilities...and cut out all airplane flights...and took over power...

Ah, you tell me...any similarities?...

Over at Torrey Pines...not only did Patrick Reed weather the storm of criticism, but the golf course as well...won by 5 strokes...I did not say he couldn't play...but, the grumblings of the analysts...and of his fellow players...are there...he was so lucky that there were not patrons on the course...he has a nickname 'Captain America'...my guess is, there are others that the Pros have for him...that are easily not as nice...it's not his first rodeo...

The Teevee folk will have a blast today, covering the snow in the east....gosh, expecting like up to 2 feet in NYC!...woah...love to look at it...so, count me in as part of the peops that enjoy the banter...

3 fer 4...on the air fryer...made a terrific chicken thigh delight...crisp and way tender inside...I must have not cooked the pork chops long enough...the key is the rub...I think...

One week to go for the sooper bowl...the line has been stable at 3 to 3 1/2...fav the 'Chiefs'....go with me brain, or me heart?...

Snooki's song of the day...'The Loco-motion' by Kylie Minogue...a little bit and a lot of soul...is this the one written by Carole King and performed by Little Eva?...the 1st time I saw dancing where you didn't hang on to your partner...

We watched 'The Dig'...Netflix...new...I can't believe I saw the whole thang...not my type, but kept my attention...based on a true story...guess the era of the flick, kept me going...

Finally, the bloody stock market...the Futures are up today...I dunno, I really don't...

Comments

Popular Posts