Happy Valentine's Day


If you have someone to love
...show it today...geez, I don't know how to say that...let's try it again...it's all around us...you will find love soon...eventually...maybe...gosh, I failed again...perhaps, someone to like a lot...or, to pal around with...something like that...hey, I don't think I ever received a val-o-gram in school...everyone was blushing, or screaming...or, well...they would be calling out the names...and dang it all, I was the one they left out...always thought, I should send one to myself...and jump for joy upon getting it in home room...I know some people send themselves flowers...listen, kids, it's OK...I bought myself some yeller golf balls...it's OK...bah humbug, I hate Valentine's Day...

Hate?...such a nasty word...well, I hate trump...but, do I?...yea, yea I do...

We were gone on a mini trip, via Cosmo...to see the kids and their kid...we all have shots...they are in our 'bubble'...the grandson, CY, has grown soooo much...gonna be 2 next month...anyhoo, that's why I didn't write much...my apologies...but, I was busy...

In the interim, the Senate did their thang, and trump was acquitted...again...he did it...and he got off, again...so did OJ...you have to play up to your jury...and the way, the system is set...there is no way that this jury is fair and impartial...it's goofy... and inaccurate...in essence, no one would ever be removed from the presidency...maybe, that is good, I dunno....but of ALL presidents since the inception of the country...this was the closest it's ever been...somehow, he claims victory...both times...a glimpse of his makeup...

You forevers, who were part of the Capitol Caper...who will spend time in the clinker...your very own leader will not...you did what he wanted...and you pay the price...just like his 1st personal attorney did, Michael Cohen...he spent time in the pokey, for what he did for trump...YOU gonna do the time, too...he is not...he is going to be playing golf...and plan to try to coerce you to follow him again for 2024...if you are that dumb, then you should follow him...again...good luck...he's all yours...

On the ride home from Montecito...we were listening to the 60's XM...and they were doing the top 50 songs that had 'love' in their title...it was not worthy...they had an instrumental for the top song...give me a break...what would be yours?...now, the song has to be from the 60's...

Got back in time, to see the end of the T at Pebble Beach...some dude, banged in an eagle on 18 and won it...Daniel Berger...a good player and should be on the Ryder Cup team...Spieth tied for 3rd...better, but not there...yet...I think he will...get...there...you know the winner gets $1.4 million bucks?...wooah...how many bitcoins can you buy for that?...or, is that shares?...still don't get bitcoins...

No, really...I don't hate Valentine's Day...I like to see people happy....could be any day...especially me...ha ha...no, kidding...but, what is the next special day?...Happy Golfer's Day?...where your special person, buys you brand new golf clubs...I declare that March 4...you know, March Fore!...

My gift to my wurman...



Comments

Popular Posts