And We Are Back


I could not take my eyes off of the TV screen yesterday...at times, it seemed magical...as the Inauguration came off without any shenanigans...not a hint of even one...for sure, the Jan 6th Capitol Caper was enough...I digress...the entire show, was a splendid reminder of what we are...not, what we were...the leadership was there...the past and certainly, the present...to help coronate and celebrate...well, all but trump...but, then again, what did we expect?...

President Joe Biden and VP Kamala Harris were sworn in...and the thing that they said most often, was 'we have to get to work'...which they did...immediately declaring 17 items...the speech by the Prez, was terrific...as we embark on a very volatile time...the 'show' part of the festivities, was fun...JLo, Garth Brooks, and well, Lady Gaga...who must have missed the memo on the dress size allowed...


The walk to the White House, was kinda scary...I dunno, I feared the worst, and got the best...judging by the reactions on social media, I was not the only one feeling so...later on, the first presser...flawlessly done by the new one, Jen Psaki, informed us all, this will be a daily thing...except on the weekends...goodness, this is a major change...right?...Tweets be done, live now, in color...red for sure...ha ha...

There is this little thing that hangs over the transition...the note that trump left Prez Biden...who called it 'very generous'...hmmm, this is what I got via the UK...perhaps, tongue in cheek?...


And we are back...

Let's go...

You thought I was gonna abandon sports?....not on your life...Kyrie returned to the Nets...all 3 played and they lost...OT...hmmm...he had 40 something...there is but one ball, kids...good luck, 'Coach' Steve Nash...

Time for some Horse prognostications...KC and Mahomes over the Bills and Allen...if no Mahomes, then I take Buff...Green Bay and Rodgers over Tampa and Brady...no match...10+...take it to the bank...kidding, don't do it...BTW, the lotto was hit for $700 million from someone in Maryland...on his way out to Florida...wouldn't that be the shits...

On my wish list...the vaccination real soon...

As I pondered this am...peering over my deck, sipping my 2nd cup of Joe...I noticed on the ground this unique substance...that we have occasionally...can it be rain?...water...yup, love the smell of rain...

You know, well now you do, I can see roughly 800 units of people...yup, we are in the midst of many high rises...and I'd say, that 10% of 'em are up as early as the Horse is...usually, 5 am...

Was that news?...nope, just a passing observation...

Snooki dedicates this song to Ted Cruz...'The Fool On The Hill' by the Beatles...I will say that the bloke (Cruz) changes his allegiances like the wind...my older elder PNW buddy, adds that he likes the Sergio Mendez version as well...oh yea, and his Brazil 66...hmmm, did that group change it's name as the years did?...how about this...Sergio Mendez and 3 Score +6...

Tiger got yet another operation on his body...his back...and is out indefinitely...I dunno, but the only peops that get more work done, is the KFam...all of 'em...yet, they can still play...

Turns out that Claire got dumped...ah, how could that be?...she is so...well, enuff, Horse...

So, we had this little debate yesterday...when this whole thing is lifted...what would be our first flight?...Marsh said Maui, I said Nashville...we are in debate...first, the shots...

What happens to portly Pompeo, now that his regime is over?...he has been banned from China...what does he have for credentials?...is he a lawyer?...

Huge day for the stocks...well, at least ours...and somebody said to invest in FORD, and it is going gangbusters...keep it going, as that is one of mine...

Keep those cards and letters a comin'...love them all...even the negative ones...well, I don't love the bad ones...


Comments

Popular Posts