Two More Days


The debacle is near end
...the waste of money, by trump, is now over...his lawyers have done all they could...spent whatever $ he would throw at them...and in his final hours of his incredible attempt to STOP the will of the people...the VOTE...the Supreme Court SHUT DOWN his last futile effort...Democracy has been preserved...and off we go...

His ego, bruised and shaken...the calls to the state's attorney generals...the rounding up of his totally bushwhacked Reps from the House...the intimidation of them and whomever will still follow the loon...it was all for naught...sure, he may try something else sinister...'Jared, get me Putin on the phone'...REALITY is, that he is done...KAPUT!...there is nothing else...pack your bags, buster...

And please, stop sending Jared and rolly polly Pompeo over the pond...like anywhere...the countries won't listen to those lame duck reps...ah, just what is Jared's title anyhoo?...the minister of madness?...wait, that has already been taken by Guliani...

Think about who he is left with...after all the resignations, and firings...to ride out his 40 some days in office...Pence, Ivanka, Pompeo, Billy Barr (not for long), Guliani, Betsy Devos, Mnuchin, Mulvaney, and Jared (ah, who and what body of government confirmed him?)....how many rails do we need?...

There is one more vote...in Georgia...the runoff...guess who they(?) dug up to speak on behalf of the 2 Repubs running?...none other than Sarah Palin!...yes, I can't make this stuff up...

Yes, in 2 more days the Electoral College will end this charade...we shall get back to proper leadership...the run is done...see ya'll in court...pardons notwithstanding ....

Mas...

The NBA has begun it's short, very short, preseason...11 days worth...and alas!...we must go to the Portland Trailblazers...they were on the tele last eve...vs the Sac Kings...OMG!...the coaching staff must have been reading the Horse's blog...for the 1st time in 10 years...drum roll please...PDX was hedging (double teaming) the pick and roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...oh my...I nearly jumped off me couch...well, I didn't...but, purnt nearly did...

Watched the first episode of the 'Queen's Gambit'...kind of bizarre, right?...is this based on anything real?...or in the mind of the author?...being a near professional chess player myself, I found this series lukewarm interesting...does it get better?...

I swear to you...I swear at you...I swear at the golf course...I swear in the court house...I swear on the Bible...why isn't that 'sware?'...geez, I forgot why I was swearing...lost my train of thought...or is that chain?...

Oh yea, I got it...I swear to you...if you hear the song by Little Big Town, 'Wine, Beer, Whiskey' you will not be able to quit humming the trumpet's tune in the background of it...I swear...

Awards...so arbitrary...but, the 2 dudes on the left side of our infield, were named all stars...Manny and Jr...congrats...and now, if we could just get some pitching...San Diego Padres...

This is absolutely sweetness from the Snooki...as he dedicates his song to trump...isn't that sweet of him?...'Go Now' by the Moody Blues...the Horse joins in on this...'down the floor and out the door, but go donny go'...ah, NOW!!!

No Dawg game, that's a shame...but real...

Guliani, the minister of madness, has told Hannity (another beauty) that the latest Supreme Court denial, does not end the trump's fight for...well, you know...can this dude up...like in a can...with a lock on his zipper...

Army vs Navy today...not in Philly...like normal...but in West Point...the Cadets are favored...the score?...the over under, just has to be like 30, right?...17-10...

Late last nite, I realized that in my haste and waste...someone threw out my pole...so, I went on Amazon and they GAHR-ON-TEED me that it would arrive here on the 22nd...so we could celebrate Festivus...it is the precursor to Christmas, on the 23rd...whew!...(the airing of all grievances)...

Comments

Popular Posts