Pardon ME Boys


'The Chattanooga Choo Choo'
, made famous by Glenn Miller and his Orchestra...back in 1941...as the country was needing a terrific swing tune...the World was at War...had a monster line in it, 'PARDON ME BOY'...for a kick, and I do mean, a kick...spend some of your free moments, listening to the songs of that time period...they were fantastic!...I think XM still has a 40's station, too...there are options for ya'll...

BUT, that word 'PARDON' has one of those double meanings...in the song, it was 'accept my apologies'...'I'm sorry for...'...you get my drift...nowadays, it has the other meaning...'PARDON' has the connotation of 'get out of jail for free card'...'please disregard me, for all my sins, and set me free'...try this, 'exonerate me now, for what I am going to be charged for'...

The latest and most mystifying issue that has come up from the White House...is all this talk about PARDONS!...the entire trump family is being suggested as needing them...well, along with Rudy...and trump himself...yesterday, a shocking (maybe not) transcript was released...that was heavily redacted (here we go again) that suggested bribery for a PARDON...ah, for whom...and where did this $ go?...well, you can guess the answers...like many are doing...why is this topic of PARDONS circling around the trump clan?...

We found donny's personal AG, Billy Barr...uh oh, and I fear orange is not too happy with the bloke...he stated to the AP, that he and the judicial system found no flaws in the past week's voting election...BIDEN is the Prez!...shortly thereafter, Billy met with trump, for like 3 hours...well, he was in the White House...one can assume...a meeting...bets are, donny wasn't too happy with Billy...I keep wondering if a 'You're Fired' memo will emerge...shoot, they are all gone in January...

Is there a west wing in prison, too?...just a query...

As the Horse broke the story last week...ha ha...well, I may have...the UK (Great Britain) might be the first to use the vaccine...the Covid 19 one...and YES...they are starting it NEXT WEEK!!!!!!...they are using the Pfizer product...help is around the corner, kids...and as Dr Fauci said yesterday, we ALL must take the vaccine...for it to be effective...count us in...



Prez-elect Biden announced his finance team yesterday...they have to be 'approved' by the Senate, yet...but, gosh, they have awesome credentials...all of them...there were 6 introduced...shoot, donny, had just one do the entire set of jobs...yet, he didn't announce that Jared filled all them seats...

Has anyone heard from Jared, once he was flown over to the Middle East?...ah, what is his position?...and I do know this... he was never approved by the Senate for ANYTHING!...I digress...

Snooki's song of the day...'Not A Second Time' by the Beatles...as the PNW elder dedicates the meaning of the song to donny...not in 2020, not in 2024, not ever...

I have never perceived  a better term for this departing bloke in the White House... and on his golf course...the 'lame duck president'...

50 days to go...can we all make it?...



Comments

Popular Posts