The Nite Before...and now DAYBREAK


BREAKING NEWS:  6:23 am. Biden just pulls ahead of trump in Michigan!


At 10:00 pm, the Nite Before, I wrote...

"It appears the will of the people, is different than mine...obviously...we are in the minority...I don't get it...but, I will try my best to live with the decision...egads...the numbers...ah, yes, the numbers...went to trump...he used the dangerous revival as his tool...and it worked...I can't go too much in depth...but, at the peril of his base...the result was worth the journey?...for him, always for him...yes...

I am writing this before the finality of the west votes...I don't know the popular vote...which doesn't mean diddly in the system we have...it's the Electoral College...the magic number of 270...I just reread this...I am talking about the trump/Biden presidential race...ha ha...

Now, in the interim, we must take a good look at the path of the politicians...most people, vote straight party lines...regardless of the candidate...I guess we are looking at the platform, only...right?...I mean, who in their right mind would vote for the type of guy that trump is?...egads...

Well...we catch our breath...realize what we have here...and do like we did, 4 years ago...hope beyond hope, that he figures it out...he's had enough time to do so...maybe, he will find someone to help and guide him...other than Jared...we are in dire need for it...as is he..."


OK, now I am talking to you in the am...5:05 am...I had to get up and see what had transpired over the nite...and let's just say 'BIZARRE!'...as we await the tally of the mail in ballots...of some still undecided states...the ones that might put one of the candidates over the 270 mark in the EC...yes, the popular vote is lead by Joe Biden...why we don't use that, still stifles me...

trump has already declared victory...a little premature, Jack...and has hinted that he may have to go to the Supreme Court for his W...hmmm, if this thing becomes deadlocked...tied...the decision then goes to the...House of Representatives for their vote as the winner...yup, Nancy's group...you know, donny, the ones that you ticked off with all your blockage of subpoenas...what goes around, comes around?...

James Carvill, the ultimate Cajun...well, LSU dude...guarantees a victory for Biden, probably by Friday...'his sources' tell him so...

The latest tallies were given at 5 am...and yup, things have gotten tighter...what I have seen is:

Biden 238....trump 213...

No wonder donny was working so hard at getting all the mail in votes not counted...as some states don't count them until the day of...at least, start to count them...he wanted the tallies ceased at Nov 3...such a jewel of a feller...he will do whatever it takes to win...

Snooki's song of the day...'The End of The Innocence' by Don Henley...maybe, dude, a rebirth...after all...fingers crossed...

As I was lying in bed, pondering the what ifs and why's...and all that stuff...thinking about the next 4 years of a trump regime, trying to run the country...or ruin it...I knew that it would be countless tales of grief and complaints...by me...knowing full well, it would not be good for myself, or my readers...I will definitely take some time off...to reflect...perhaps, shut the Crazy Horse blog down...it has been a fun and long run...let's just see what transpires in the next few days...

In the interim, thank you all for reading moi...I hope you have enjoyed it...you didn't have to agree with me, and that's OK...but if you did, that's great, too...

As Roy Rogers sang "happy trails to you, until we meet again"...





Comments

Popular Posts