The Calm...


What more can happen prior to this election?
...the entourages are all over the 'battleground' states...spewing their goods and services at the select few who brave the Covid to listen...some are carrying their passion too far...witness the forevers blocking the Biden bus in Texas...why always in that state?...I ponder...yes, I have had enough...no mas...the word is out, dudes...we get it...there is nothing that you are going to say, to sway me from where I'm at...reckon, that is the word for 99.9% of the others...this truly is...The Calm Before The Storm!...

A peaceful Sunday...oh yea, and I did forget to turn the clocks back...er, fall back...why oh why do we do this?...I'd rather have more light after 5, than before 6 am...just saying...and yes, this is the beginning of November...which means...that I have to pay them bloody bills today...so much for being peaceful...BTW, how was your Halloween?...rather tame here at the home...did hear some party stuff from the Gaslamp, but it was feint...certainly, not like in years past...

Football...the Mountain has been playing for a couple of weeks now...the PAC 12 starts next...the local team, SDSU, traveled up to Utah and beat the State squad, thoroughly...are we good?...I dunno...but, can run the ball...Texas beat OSU...(the other one)...upset...BC scared Clemson, but lost...and I am always interested in UNLV...who is improving, but still fell to interstate rival, Nevada...

So, what is your daily life like?...ours, is spending time trying to figure out what to cook for din din...seriously, at times big arguments about the what's and why's...we abide by Biden...just kidding...we abide by the mask and distancing rule...as well as, the washing up one...religiously...thus, we rarely eat at restaurants...and...I swear to give up on bourbon...or beer...and, then, dang it all, around comes 4 o'clock...things change...I am starting a new leaf today...Nov 1...leaf?...what?...pattern...wait, the election is Tuesday...ah, might have to break that plan already....

The ultimate coffee caper...you have lived that thru moi...no, I am not switching from the Keurig...BUT, I have ordered the 'we fill the cups up' ones...gonna add me own coffee grinds...the K cups are so danged expensive, filled with their product...and I am on a fixed income...

Jr was behind the Texas thing surrounding the bus...have you seen the bloke lately?...here is a pix...he has to be on something...and he rat-a-tats his lingo...so fast...eyes are bloodshot...



Snooki's song of the day...'If I Had You' by Queen Latifa...she sings?...I did not know that...man, you are going soft in your old age, dude...thought you might come up with something by Neil Young...to show disgust with the present administration....perhaps, you are tired of this all, too...I get it...

The blue moon...well, it was full moon last eve...but, blue?...I don't think so...so, you need some Horse sense to figure this out...there are two full moons in the past October...the first one, was named 'Harvest Moon' (great Neil Young song), covered by the Foxes and Fossils...really, trust the Horse...I digress...the 2nd full moon was on Halloween...it is so named 'Blue Moon', not because of the color, as it is getting it's altered color by it's proximity to Mars...and. the song, by the Marcels...I dunno, I am confused, now...anyways, there is no blue in the blue moon...boo...no blue...

Have you voted?...the early numbers of those who have are absolutely staggering...huge!...those who go to stand in line on Tuesday, should be down...the Q is, will we have greater than 62% actually vote?...

If you are the 0.1% that still need some coaxing...Jack no tax is tallying his vote for trump...Taylor Swift is voting for Biden...there you go...your choice...

VOTE!!

Comments

Popular Posts