Dancing In The Streets


The euphoria
of the Joe Biden/Kamala Harris VICTORY spilled into many of the streets of this Nation...the UNITED States of America...listen, kids I was on edge the whole time that the voting process was in action...had resigned myself to either outcome...it's true...I even wrote a description of such in Facebook...and, I meant it...the tallies were close...most everywhere...BUT, the edge went to Biden/Harris and there we go...

I sense that many people felt just like moi...as they erupted with jubilation!...were Dancing In The Streets!...to borrow Martha and the Vandellas song...a change was needed, and it came forth...we will return to the allies of NATO...reestablish our leadership in the world...bring back character to the most supreme band of brothers and sisters, that govern our great country...

Yes, we will become a conglomerate of unity...as we will have a Band of Brothers and Sisters guiding us...it shall take time, for the differences to heal...but, lets give it a try...there are many obstacles, for sure...one by one, we MUST break them down...FIRST is the Covid 19...

Certainly, not lost in the major win, is the emergence of a woman...in power...as the Madame VP!...Kamala Harris...first time EVER for this country!!!...with an ethnicity that crosses over to Black and Indian...just way way way cool...

In the interim...the next few months...what might happen to trump?...the lawsuits have already begun...and rejected...the hot rumor is that Jared is trying to get him to concede...something, that he must have trouble with...I know how it feels, having lost a lot...smiley face...I would always shake the victor's hand, mumble arse, and carry on...try that tactic donny, it is cathartic...wait, Slick Willy, I said interim, not intern...

Other...

Ah, college football...who must sit out due to Covid and who doesn't?...ask Clemson what they think of it all?...their star QB has been out for 2 weeks...and they suffered a major 2OT loss to Notre Dame, in South Bend...what on earth were all them students doing at the game?...after they won, the field was mobbed...something is wrong here, or there...

The Ducks of Oregon beat the Cardinal...who, too, had their QB out for Covid...still their (Stanford's) O line dominated...coulda shoulda maybe perhaps, been real close to UO...however, their PK missed 4 FG's...in a 35-14 win for Orygun...ah, the O for UO, is good...the new line seemed just fine...

45 minutes away in Corvallis...the Beavs are...again, not so good...lost to a new coached Cougs of WSU...a freshman QB...and bee bopped and scatted all over the field, defensively...chasing the Cougs...who dominated...I expected a better production...

The culmination of the Breeder's Cup...it was a good 2 days for moi...ended up with over $200 in scratch...in most races, there are at least 8-9 horses that could win...really...I hit some nice payouts...it's at Del Mar next year?...

Snooki's song of the day...'Someone Like You' by Van Morrison...who used to be with them...I mean Them....those guys over there...you know he is about Snooki's age...75...a Northern Ireland lad, well, not so much anymore...neither is Snooki...and, get this...he recorded with over 16 record labels!...

It was soooo cold last nite on the dawgs walk, that I had to wear a stocking cap!...well, since my last haircut, I got no hair...my ears feel like antennas...I think I picked up an FM station...

A funny Tweet, from a Lindee Nelson...who I do not know...'wish I could drop my body off at the gym, and pick it up when it's ready'...been saying that for years...

Indiana has a football team?...

Marc Cuban...'when you only have one direction to take, take it'...right, donny?...

Anderson Cooper stepped over the line...shame on him...referring trump as to an obese turtle...let's just stop all this...

Normally, I just let name calling towards me go right by...but, to have this...my 'poisoned pen'...ah, come on dude....it should be my 'poisoned keyboard'...thank you very much...go ahead, let it all out...it will soothe your soul...



Comments

Popular Posts