Rounding The Corner?


Whew!...that is OVER!...the Debates are done...no harm, no foul, nothing new...I find it interesting the passion of the forevers...regardless of what he says...you KNOW how I feel about the two...but, I do say that 'blind faith' reigns over the trumpites...you do what you do...there will be no changing your mind...I get that...

"The vaccines are coming...the 545 separated 'illegal kids' are being treated real well...I have a plan to replace Obamacare, sometime soon....I pay millions and millions of dollars in taxes....I prepay my taxes...Joe, who built the cages?...I'm the least racist person in the room...other than maybe Abe Lincoln, I have done more for Black Americans than any president..."...ah, and on and on...you know 'em...

And NO, trump, we are NOT rounding the corner on the Covid 19...it is steadily increasing...again...get back into your office and help, not hinder the process of cure...


The clear winner was?...the moderator...Kristen Welker...took no guff...and handled things well...and it has nothing to do with she is, ha ha...Native American...ah, indigenous...her dad is...and her mother is black...hmmm, she was excellent....yes, I am biased...

The candidates...the polls...have Joe Biden winning the last one...well, what did FOX have?...the others, all of them, had Biden...the messages that each gave, were fairly clear...I think the difference was the methodology that Joe had about being an American President of all states...not just the blue ones...

As I have offered my views and stances on this most important election...right here in me blog, published in the social media sites, too...I respect those who differ...we all have voices and choices to be heard...I do marvel at the combative mode that some get into...the fervor that follows thru the chain of posts...but, in the end (a couple of weeks hopefully) we will have closure...and the USA must recover...

Somehow, whoever wins this election...has to find a way to mend the country....that is so highly divided...as bad as the 50's...forget about your OWN agenda...but, work to blend the people back together...so we can regain our strength...and prestige...and for goodness sakes, get our masses well...beat this Covid 19....

It CAN be done...until then...if you haven't already...either fill out your ballot and send it in...or get over to your polling place...and...VOTE!!...

Egads, there were other things happening?...or, about to?...

The Borat film is out today on Amazon Prime...just have a strong feeling it could be the most watched of all in a long time...that is, if you have AP...Rudy, you be a checking it out, too?...

60 Minutes will show the trump walkout, this Sunday...I have seen his version...hmmm, not a good look, donny...

World Series game 3 tonight at 5...(Devil) Rays vs Dodgers...see, I did not say hated Bums...

Lefty and Tiger playing with the youngsters in the PGA...the days are numbered, boys, er, men...it happens to us all...Father Time...

The Big Ten (14) starts up their college football season this weekend...featured game?...the once proud Cornhuskers at the Buckeyes...well, Nebraska at Ohio St...the line is like 27...what?...

I have to get back to this...how long does it take to audit  trumps' taxes?...it's been 4 years...the only bloke orange has not fired...the auditor...

Just had to do it...go there...

Snooki's song of the day...'Slave to Love' by Tony Hadley...er, the lead singer of Spandau Ballet...hmmm, made famous by Bryan Ferry...not in my genre, but I respect your choice my elder...

Joe did do the dreaded 'check the watch' routine in the debate...how much longer of this bloke must I endure, he thought...

I was checking mine, too...

Comments

Popular Posts