Real Reality


Right smack dab in your face
...this election is...perhaps, my favorite line I have heard from your guy trump...this from the frigid cold in Nebraska...32* for his revival...remarking that he is actually there, with his forevers...as he could be back in the White House, "doing whatever I do there"...prophetic, as no one knows exactly WHAT he does there...then his people, were stuck waiting for the shuttles for HOURS...you've heard the results of that...many hospitalized from that...oh well, they got to see him live and in person...close enough to touch...mask less, not socially distanced (duh)...

Hey, I finally see that he has got a celebrity endorsement!...shout out...the oh so rich buddy, Jack Nicklaus!...of course, it has nothing to do with the amounts of cash he has saved, tax wise, as the elite get the breaks in trump's ways...you do NOT make the money that Jack does...and, if I hear anyone call him Mr Nicklaus ever again, I will remind myself where this bloke tends to lean...it's 'Jack no tax'...

I had a dude come up to me lately...no names...anonymous...ha ha...and queried if I had ever listened to what Biden says...every 3rd word was hard to figure out...interesting...I thought us elders stuck together...oops, guess not...'Jack no tax' has splintered...but, he is rich...listen, dude, you do know that trump is old, too...and quite huge, too...ha ha...have you heard HIM speak?...c'mon dude...

The polls...ah, the polls...leaning towards the Blue...right?...well, if YOU listened to orange, you may think that they are really Red...the REAL REALITY is...they mean nuttin' until you VOTE!!...

V-  VOTE

O-  OUT

T-  trump

E-  EVERYWHERE

See, another great golfer has endorsed a candidate...the Horse...and I endorse Joe Biden...well, 'great' is not really real...but, I do play often...and I bet 'Jack no tax' has never done what I did yesterday...shot 9 straight 5's on the back 9!...I think I had a 5 on the 9th, too...but, I can't recall that far back...

The numbers of the Covid are shockingly growing...fuggit about trump's claim of closure...some countries are back to extreme measures...I just don't understand how a 'leader' can go around and boast of his goodness, as we have people being infected and DYING!...wake up, people...he is really doing this..

You want my assessment on the iPhone 12 pro?...thus far, it is grand...took me a few hours to transfer my stuff...and some apps you have to reinstall...but, I have taken a few pix and they are sharp...

I know many of you out there might find this screwy...but I like being up at 5 am...the streets are clear...the air is fresh...and I lurve reading me sources...3 cups of Joe...wisdom, that is what I seek...and I will help you find it, too...

Back to the world champs, the Dodgers...the messed up and totally irresponsible move by the covid infected 3B...putting all his fellow players and brass, into harm's way...do they all have to quarantine?...

Snooki's song of the day...'Last Good Time In Town' by the Eagles...the lead is Joe Walsh...you know the touring group of them now...have but one original...left...Joe was not one...Don Henley...is the guy...however, they continue on and sound great...

Tragedy out of Nice, France...where a gal was actually beheaded!...along with 2 others that were knifed...what is this world coming to?....

The stock market was in a major tumble yesterday...egads...Dow down 943...hope for some type of a rebound today...

Do I have any good news?...

Listen, my 23 sources had very little of the positive this am...sad...

Forgot this...ah, for you who are keeping score...who gets hurt playing golf, more than moi?...last month, a 'buddy' nailed me with a golf ball from the bunker...huge bruise...and I lived...yesterday, I pulled a hammy, and I don't know how...after the 17th hole...sure, another bruise...geez, the game is very dangerous...

VOTE!!


Comments

Popular Posts