Wack Wednesday


I have so much to say this, Wack Wednesday!...from the depths of despair, of the fires throughout the west coast...to the elation of the mighty Padres, as they near the top of the league...and I am not just talking the division...to the Lakers showing playoff hustle...to the bizarre world of our politics...and ending up in a most disturbing look at the judicial system that governs us all...

Unfortunately, I awakened too late to do the blog...the early tee time beckons moi...not sure if I will write after I get home, or wait until tomorrow...depends...but this can't wait...he actually got himself nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize!?...have they seen the shambles in the USA?...peace?...OMG!...and you who are readers, take your pick of the books by Huckabee Sanders and Cohen...180* apart...I watched them both on the pixels yesterday...one of them is extremely believable...

I have to git...but, I am torn for the plight my fellow Oregonians in the Willamette Valley...what they are going thru...some readings of the air quality as high as 500!...


Snooki's song of the day, says it all for that part of Oregon...'I Wish It Would Rain' by the Temptations...

I'll see you later...

Comments

Popular Posts