Raging


Top of the morning, kids...alas, we have a Saturday to celebrate...not really sure if that is the correct terminology anymore...perhaps, make the best of, is more appropriate....anyhoo, the Horse is mesmerized with the mighty Padres...as we prepare for the upcoming playoffs...aghast, we are!...as our number 1 pitcher left the game last night, with arm probs...our starting RF, with quad issues...eegads, what is wrong with us?...gosh, the name just might be 'The Brittle Boys'...well, we came from behind last eve, and got the 2nd half of the DH with SF...on a 3 run game winning tater by Grisham...

Yes, the worst kept secret out there in DC...who trump is nominating for the Supreme Court...supposedly not until later this afternoon...the name is everywhere...in all of my 23 sources...Amy Coney Barrett...you want your conservative?...you got it...'Roe vs Wade?'...fuggit about it...here we go, back into the 50's...yup, now we use 'ACB'...that is, if she gets confirmed...wait, isn't that a church thang?...I get confused...

The first Prez debate is this upcoming Tuesday....I think I got in jest, an invite for a party to view the debacle...I am assuming 'mask free'...certainly, not social distanced...me thinks that Orange shall wear a choke chain, to prevent him from roaming too far on the stage...Nancy Pelosi, said yesterday, that the confrontation will be a joke, in so many words...that there is no reason for it...I think the same...how many lies can a bloke say in the 90 minute time slot?...

You heard of the 'Proud Boys?'...they have been around for a few years...and are surfacing in the hot bed of demonstrations...in Portland, Oregon...to chest up to the BLM folk...you probably can guess who they are affiliated with...it is a white supremacy group, of only men...so they say....

On the other hand, the states are saying this...they are gettin' inundated with voter registrations...like never before...this is a good thing...I reckon...

Listen, I know I have readers on both sides of the 'fence'...good people...my issue is solely with trump...not the repubs, per se...you KNOW my thought here...is that he is using the repubs for his sole survival...

You know...one more query...when I wrote about term limits...for the Supreme Court...why not do what individual states do?...elect the judges via the popular vote...not having the elite, ah, the Prez and the Senate elect the judge FOR US...that bother you a little?...or a lot?...

Snooki's song of the day...'I'll Be Back' by the Beatles...acoustical guitar gone rampant...gosh, they were the innovators of the time period, right?...luv them...

Keeping in music...Carrie just released a Christmas Album....have not heard it...yet...of course, I will get it...Ms. Underwood, if you please...

Raging...ah, 'Rage' by Bob Woodward...I got it...and will now start the epic journey of the tapes of trump, spilling his guts out to the author....why?...why would he do this?...

Here we go...a pix of trump jr...you tell me, is there something wrong?...


Comments

Popular Posts