Maybe I Know



This is from like, right field...but...one of the most under-appreciated lady singers EVER!...was Lesley Gore...shoot, all singers, not just the ladies...big, catchy lyrics and melodies...don't know why I thought of this, it just hit me...just to mention a few...'It's My Party'...'Judy's Turn To Cry'...'She's A Fool'...'California Nights'...and her signature, and many of the women's...'You Don't Own Me'...perhaps, cuz she was from my era...about the same age...and all...dang it all, she was a goodun...

It just hit me...using that phrase again...my life flashed before me eyes...split second thinking...you know golf is supposed to be a safe sport...well now, out of the blue...er, sand, came a rocket...that I just happened to turn towards, that was gonna hit me...it did...I twisted my body as quickly as I could...it struck two inches from my manhood...took my breath away...an accident...gosh, with all us hacks out there on the course, I think I am aware...this time I wasn't...yes, I have a 5 inch bruise...in diameter...

Bruised?...the mighty Padres are just that, too...using a string of relief pitchers for the final game with the Bums...perhaps, the most important game of the mini-season...and this is what we do?...not a BONAFIDE starter?...c'mon management, you are better than that...couple that with shoddy D, and spotty hitting...a loss that will hurt...very disappointed...

Disappointed?...the ACM's were last eve...the show was pretty good...you know, with zero audience...but, as per usual, the voting for these awards are always quite bewildering...and, yea, disappointing...Academy of Country Music...the grand prize is the 'Entertainer of the Year'...which is always given (voted) to a guy...for youse who have seen her, Carrie Underwood, is the best...well, she won, but it was announced a tie with some bloke...a tie?...c'mon, people...

The US Open for golf...this week...man, it is so weird to figure out when these different T's are being played...the Masters is next month...is there gonna be an Open over the pond?...

New...well, updates...for the iPhone and iwatch...system changing thangs, I reckon...anyhoo, I did them...there are some procedural changes, but basically, pretty much the same...

Sounds like the SONOS stuff...after searching, debating, refiguring the connections and all...we have found that the sync with what we have, is best to be left alone with the optic wire...there are other ways, that total almost a grand to install...as what the sound dude told me 'for a minimal improvement'...enough for me to say, no thanks...and thank you for investigating...

Snooki's song of the day....'Part of the Plan' by Dan Fogelberg...interesting choice...released in 74...the year of our marriage...which is a Segway into our anniversary, coming up in 3 days...did you know the producer of the album that had that song in it?...Joe Walsh, of Eagles fame...now you know...

From the 'can't make this stuff up' files...to contradict all scientists and doctors...well, 99% of em...Trumps personal AG Barr (OMG!) released this bit...the stay at home orders "are the greatest intrusion of civil liberties in American history"....so...apparently he wants...this...'get out, mask free...and spread your soul on others...anywhere...regardless of your health....this pandemic is all fake...'....good luck, you forever T'sters...he is all yours...OMG, Barr went on...."since slavery"...


How do  you feel about this?...knowing we do not have a vaccine yet...the allure of college football is shaking up Orange's brain...calling for the game to restart, as well, as the schools themselves...some are already...the Big Ten (14) is now going to, in mid October...might the Pac 12 follow suit?...follow the money, kids...what you think?...

The CDC director (Robert Redfield) told a Congressional Committee...that a Covid vaccine won't be ready until mid '21...at the earliest...and the mask is the most important thing we have right now...see above Barr's take....huge Orange is aghast!..."he must be confused"...hmmm, can Trump fire the CDC guy?...you KNOW he wants to...

I fell asleep before the Mickey Guyton performance...all reports are awesome...we shall see it, today...with Keith Urban in accompaniment on piano...

Have a great day, kids...




Comments

Popular Posts