Tik Tok

Something NEW, well NEW to me...this app Tik Tok...that has people doing repeated thangs...silly stuff, I reckon...insomuch, as I see it on social media and momentarily glance at it...then move on...for some reason, it has caught the eye of Huge Orange...and he wants it BANNED in the USA...really?...ah, is he testing his limits on censorship?...which he so dearly wants...CNN, you are next...then, MSNBC...Jared, get that Acosta fella out of the briefing room...in reality, the Trump regime is ON THE CLOCK, and the time is ticking away...

Had a terrific ZOOM mtg last eve...Captain Marsh at the helm...being able to see and hear our friends in this pandemic...it's a good thing...when those of you out there, bad mouth the web net...you are hushed when the use is done this way...absolutely terrific...

The mighty Padres...oh my...it has been the same story for the 1st week of the 60 game season...score runs, and hold on for bloody...well, you know...our relief pitching has been less than stable...we are in Colorado...were one out away, from losing it...and erupted for 2 HR's by Jr and Pham...all looked like a comeback W...not so fast, my good friends...our RP had to hold on...last year's ace, Yates, is far from that right now...took a call to Pomeranz to quell the Rockie bid...yet, still a win...and back to the drawing board on who to use in the pen...

Saw this, only in America, can Tik Tok be banned, but semi-automatic rifles, not...

We have been deluged with fast moving cars, with mufflers that sound like they are from the Indy 500...in downtown...with all the cop cars roaming our streets, how do they NOT nail these clowns?...Chief Donny, what could possibly be the reason?...

Heat wave...yup, and our pool is at 81*...must say, it is purnt near perfect...and, I have NEW noodles on the way...the ones we have were used in the flick, Cocoon...and are just about wasted away...hey, the heat is NOT like the Indio one, or the PNW one, but, it is a mellow heat...not a dry heat...ha ha...

Just east of us, in El Cajon...where I play at golf...it was 100* on my car temp thing...no wind...and even my playing partner, actually rented a cart...OK, it was a dry heat...

Geez, what a rookie I am...it isn't Tik Tok, but TikTok...

Snooki's song of the day...'I Wonder Why' by Dion and the Belmonts...man, did they have a bunch of hits...none better than 'Runaround Sue'...hey, I passed this little gem on to the lad from the PNW...a song by the Olympics...'Shimmy Like Kate'...I can't for the life of me, figure out what the background singers are saying, er singing...and, it's not in the lyrics...how dare they screw with us...

This golf T in Memphis, a no cut one?...gotta love that...invite?...I dunno...like a Bozo T....why oh why, I recall this stuff after I publish in the am...but, this is what I ran into yesterday after one of my shots found a lake...this sum bitch ATE my ball!...

You catching any of this NBA bubble stuff?...the PDX Blazers beat that Memphis team...who they need to catch for the 8th playoff spot...I still query, if the bubble is so damn good, why does anyone wear a mask?...it's NOT like one of Trump's revivals, at all...

Gosh, it is now August...guess what?...them damn bills...


Comments

Popular Posts