There Is A Shortage

Yup..


Hey to ya'll, as we wrap up another work week...well, dang it all, not really the working type...anymore...as I said the other day, "I'm between jobs"...the last one I had, asmusical group agent...lasted but one week...I retired from that, due to my clients not being worthy...so the search continues...

Let's see, what should my description of my...ah, what do you call it?...right, resume...a lad, late 60's...OK, damn it, early 70's...not really versed on anything...but is willing to wing it...plays golf thrice a week...just for 'getting away from it all'...wait a minute here, buster...the way this is sounding, it describes more of a bloke that is already working...kind of...that Tweets thirty times a day...finds the time to do so...loves to have small meetings, but is the ONLY one allowed to talk...is provoked if anyone sees his tax returns...c'mon, the charade is over...it's not about me, but, he....ha ha...duh...I digress...

We went to our secret hideaway super yesterday...Von's...I ain't telling you where, cuz, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore...those things that were deemed a 'SHORTAGE'...are no more so...the toilet paper...the meat...ah, beef...the paper products...the spaghetti...(really)...yea, so now it is the 'sanitary' hand wipes...top that off, over 140 brands are said to be not safe...that is, if ya'll can find them...confused?...right, me too...

The mighty Padres came dang close to throwing the nite's game with the Bums into OT...but a terrific throw on a sac fly to LF, to the plate, nailed our runner...a 7-6 loss...we are better...we still make mistakes...the new manager, is part of that...his usage of RP's is questionable...as we grow...the foundation is there, kids...must be patient...now repeat that over and over, Horse...

Still sports...the PGA Championship starts up this am in SF...who ya got?...the usual suspects are there, of course...it's a major...2 time defending champ, Brooks...Lefty...JT...Jordan...Rickie...DJ...and, Tiger...always good drama...

Watched a docu drama on the mob...Netlfix...'Fear City'...about the reign of the wise guys in New York City...yea, Trump's name came up...he was building his tower, during the era...you KNOW he used 'em...it's good viewing...

Snooki's song of the day...'I Only Have Eyes For You' by the Flamingos...yes, another classic, Dude...this tune is a top 10, ever....did you know that this group was out of Chicago?...most of them, that did the Doo Wop, were from the Far East...ha ha...I mean the Philly and NY areas...

Each and every day...I wake up to some bizarre Tweet by Orange...he rarely disappoints...his biggee that got me today...'children are almost immune to the coronavirus'...ah, since when?...social media has put him on quarantine...'just read the book...the manuals'...what book?...the Art of the Deal?...the ghost writer wrote it...ha ha ha...

Big Brother is BACK!...16 entries...and are 'all stars'...you know 'em...well, some of them...yea, this is really the silly season....and for your special insight, only found here in Crazy Horse...the bathroom now has a bidet!...tickle me Elmo...

For youse who know me well...you might find this hard to believe...but, I have NEVER seen ONE episode of 'Baywatch'...can YOU say that Snooki?...

Be safe...

Comments

dws said…
I can't say I have never watched it. BUT, I can say I've never seen more than two or three.

Popular Posts