The Tuesday Testimonials

Hey, ya'll...just can't believe it has been 14 years (2006!) that I have written this blog...time has whizzed by...it started with an idea...often, I had to search far and wide for topics...geez, not now...have to sift through the copious amounts of stuff that are out there....quite often due to Huge Orange...and his countless Tweets and blabbers, that titillate us all...in negative and positive forms...then, this pandemic...it's arteries that affect every single one of us...in way too many ways...anyway, I thank you for hanging in there with me...I hope you enjoy it...pass me on, if you'd like...it's just one man's opinion...

Russia is boasting that they have a VACCINE for the virus!...they are saying this...that Putin himself is using it on a family member...the USA skeptics are countering with that there is not enough testing to start it up...yet...interesting, as Orange was touting some crazed solution 3 months back...without proper testing...duh...yea, count me as one, that is fearing a 'race to the moon' encounter with the Russians...ah, who cares?...get it done...

My sources (?) say that Joe Biden will announce his VP candidate either today (the testimonial day) or tomorrow...I can't reveal them...trust that they are usually in the upwards of 90% accurate...I think it will be Rice or Harris...but, that is not what I am good at...predicting...

You see the Futures today?...the Dow is up 350!...good lord...maybe due to the above paragraph...naw, I don't know and neither do you...but, JJ, the cruise ship stocks are soaring again...why?...'the rich get richer'...ah, why isn't 'neither', 'nyther ?'...

The mighty Padres went into LaLa Land and beat them Bums, 2-1...how many times did the pitching and defense strand them Dodgers on the bases?...luv that Hedges hit a dinger and that the closer was...Pomeranz...great start to a 4 game set...

More and more conferences are delaying their football season 'til the spring...the Mountain West the latest...call me baffled...if students are not on the school grounds, how can you have football?...well now, Trump is Tweeting otherwise...he wants college football to be played next month...

How's the Kanye campaign going?...how many Kardashians are there?...that's how many votes he has...do you recall back in the late 60's (70's) when the stone faced comedian from the Smothers Brothers Hour, Pat Paulson, launched his presidential campaign?...'jocularity, jocularity, jocularity'...

Snooki's song of the day...'Sh-Boom' by the Chords...and by the Crew Cuts...'Life Could Be A Dream' was it's other title...released in, gulp, '54....was I born yet?...I know Snooki was...a number 1 by the CC...

I just heard (from my sources) that Biden has talked to his two top choices for VP, and the announcement is imminent...stay tuned...kind of like the Bachelor and Bachelorette...finals...well, not really...

Yes this next thing was really said by Trump...from the ad-lib section of his brain...'can't make this stuff up'..."that the pandemic of 1918, ended the Second World War"....OK, Orange, it was the pandemic of 1917...and the WWll was ended in 1945...damn it Jared, get your history book out...

Hey, thanks for reading...have a great day...and...stay safe...

Too good to pass up...more Hugest Orange...a late Tweet...ha ha...'some men are upset that Biden will name a woman for VP'....what men?...he is such a dick...oops, I meant a foo....

Comments

Popular Posts