Splitsville


Every once in a while, something pops up that I know very little about...thus, it intrigues me big time...I have said over and over, that I have no clue when it cometh to the Stock Market...how it ticks...who and why the rich can survive in times like we are in right now...when, the Demos suggest that there is an upper 1% that could do a little more...it has to be these elite money mongers in the market...who else?...

Anyhoo, this coming Monday...two of the giants in the stocks...Apple and Tesla are splitting...say what?...Apple 4 to 1, and Tesla 5-1...what on earth does that mean?...to entice you and I...assuming that you are not in that 1%...I'm sure not...let's use Apple as the example...and the value of the stock right now is $500 a share...on Monday, the price will be 1/4 of that, or $125...and if I had 100 shares, I would then have 400!...MY value at the time would be the same...but more of youse out there, might buy it at the much lower rate...got it?...get it...imagine the price, when the 5G phone comes out...

Of course, I have never heard of this...I thought when a stock went SPLITSVILLE, it was into half...2-1...so yes, we are going to add some Tesla shares, too...CUZ of the 5-1 split...sounds like we are wheeler dealers, ha ha...when one talks about limited amounts of shares, that is us...you know, you probably already knew all about the market, and I just bored ya'll to death...

Other...

The RNC had a monstrous last nite...with 2,000 or so chosen ones in the seated audience...White House lawn....mask free and certainly not social distanced...as Trump accepted the nom with a hatred spewed rant for 70 minutes...I found so many similarities, to Germany of the 1930's...the stage set with a massive amount of flags...the only thing missing was the military marching...his base was mesmerized...however, the numbers did not compare to the DNC's the week prior...

We hope that carries over to the actual voting...

The BMW (speaking of Germany) T...the course is so difficult, that I wouldn't be surprised if even par wins the bloody thang...even to the best in the game...really, I find it no fun to watch...

The mighty Padres started their trip in Colorado with a Big Bang...had it not been for a dropped throw in the 1st by our 1B, we would have won 10-0....19 hits by the Pads?...something like that...we are not bad...

Snooki's song of the day...'America' by Neil Diamond...is this a tongue in cheek thing?...I have never seen such a mess that this country has found itself...ah, well, I have major blame on the Huge Orange...

In his latest rant, he said that the country is in a mess, and that the USA needs him for 4 more years...ah, he said that 4 years ago, too...who's mess is it, Donny?...and, BTW, Orange, the swamp is NOW yours...so when you say to drain the swamp...I agree with you for the first time...EVER!...

Geez, another thing that I know nuttin about...saw this add for Hermiston (OR) watermelon...49 cents a lb...seeded or seedless...what?...why would anyone buy the seeded, unless it was the ONLY choice?...help me out...

OK, Horse time...I bought me some sandals golf shoes...luv them...the only time, not so much?...when I am in the sand bunker...where I lived for most of the front 9 yesterday...the back?...escaped and they were a joy, er Footjoy...

Black Lives Matter...the unrest is real...this era is, too...when does it end?...can't imagine with all the tension that exists, that someone would shoot a man, in the back...7 times...we need leadership to step up...this bloke has none of that...as he himself said, what a mess...

I must end on a good note...man, it is hard to do...just read that former PDX Blazer star, Cliff Robinson, has past away...how old?...my, all I know is that it he was way too young...RIP...

Things have just GOT to get better...OK, I got this...SPLITSVILLE...is like a business for bowling!...makes sense, huh...

Comments

Popular Posts