I Can See Clearly Now

Oh my...this blog went out...and POOF! it was GONE!...somehow I have to resurrect it...not sure how...dang it all...so, I'll try...

Mesmerizing...is the word that comes up with this pattern of Da Weather...I jest as to seeing clearly...as there is hazy skies all around...especially up north of us...the crazy fires...out in the Gulf of Mexico, it is the hurricane season...and get this...two are headed at the same time...Marco (Rubio) and Laura (Ingraham) are the names...that just might combine to make a complete inferno...the midwest is getting horrific thunderstorms...all this, while the glaciers of the North Pole, splinter off...think that, even you forever Trumpsters (from the dumpsters), that we DON"T have global warming?...

Part 2 of the day...the mighty Padres...won their 5th in a row....5 in a row!...this time versus the always pesky Houston Astros...no grand slam this time around, but timely hitting...and get this, solid RP!...news out that our 2nd in line closer has a bum arm, Pomeranz...so the next guy up, Pagan, HAS to deliver...

The judicial system...this I don't get...Lori Loughlin and her hubby got prison sentences for the payment of cash to get their kids into USC...I thought that all the rich cats did that...and the foo on the hill and his cronies...go willy nilly all about...breaking all laws and walk around the White House...free as birds...

Another thing I don't get...how people can cluster together...all without masks...wine and dine...def NOT social distancing...even with health care workers...included...'throw caution to the wind'...what?...

Snooki's song of the day...'Advice for the Young at Heart' by Tears for Fears...now, I thought that that English group was a one hit wonder...'Everyone is Trying to Rule The World'...what Orange wouldn't do to buy the rights to THAT song...

More judicial...think that Trump will ever have to give up his taxes?...said it was mandatory to the Manhattan Court...'Rudy, jump in here'...figure it will somehow end up in the Supreme Court...right?...

This...the Pacific Ocean water weather reading...in Oceanside yesterday...78.8*!...good lord, our pool is 81*...ah, think there isn't global warming now?...

This is the ugly season...ah, UGG season...the truly ugly, boot, er, whatever floppy, smelly sensation of the rich cats...well, get yourself a high dollar model (watch out for Orange), strap on the UGG...make a commercial...voila, the sheep shall follow...the soft sided shoe (?) will make you just as attractive as the model...I swear...SMUGGS!...

This just out...Hope Hicks, ah Trumps' aide...received $1.9 million bucks from FOX...ah, for what?...

The Northern Trust T in Massachusetts...DJ leading...think the course is too easy for the lads?...a 59 and a 60 were shot yesterday....oh my...Tiger made the cut, right at the number...Lefty and Spieth did not...you know, I really don't give a damn...

Finally...out at the golf course in Singing Hills...I told Pops that I was a person of color...he responded with 'bull s___'...thought I was Italian...ah, 5/8 Native American, er, indigenous...hate that term...of course a while back, I told him I was 10% black, to get him from ripping on Prez O...so, he didn't believe me about anything...BTW, no birdies!...see THIS is the norm....

Find a body of water and get in it today, just NOT the Gulf of Mexico...

Comments

Popular Posts