THE Grand Canyon

Not that long ago...our trip to THE Grand Canyon...Marsh just sent me this pix and I had to use it as my blog background...if you haven't been, it is a must do...ah, once...spectacular views...but, if ya'll have any case for height stuff, you may have problems...7,000 feet up, or so...seems like so long ago, now...there are trails that you can go on, if you are the type...

Tripping out...the commentary by Huge Orange...as he altered the beauty of the rose garden, and turned it into a slam session on Joe Biden...ALL stations (including FOX) broke away from their coverage when he started in on his bellowing...what a waste...how do I really feel?...

This am, there is an interview of Mary Trump...by George S, from GMA...I'm sure she will have some beauts on her uncle...imagine....that much distrust and hatred...has to be earned...I think...I heard that she has asked him 'to resign'...if so, I'll join in the chorus of that song...

Snooki's song of the day...'Unchained Melody' by the Righteous Brothers...the lead on that one, was Bobby Hatfield...we saw them in concert in Vegas...just a few months before he passed....gosh, is this a pattern?...did the same for Peter and Gordon...anyhoo...they had some great songs...none better than 'Lovin Feelin'...Bill Medley, the lead...the duo has re-emerged in Vegas...ah, with Bill's new partner...like many groups, they change members, and chug along...

Went to the super yesterday, and there was a LINE!...forgot about those...rethought the situation, and went to our hideaway, Von's...where there is never one...line, that is...for you PNWers, it is the same as  Safeway...

Do you think this 'bubble' idea for the NBA in Orlando will work?...no coming nor going...once you are in, so be it...I dunno kids...

To combat the repulsive MAGA cap, the Demos have come up with their own...Joe, 2020...simple...effective...and costly, at $35 a pop...

A while back, I was an irregular customer of the off track betting parlor...a block away...right, way too close...it shuttered, ah, before the Pandemic hit...and I had a voucher to cash...and there is no place to cash it...so, sent it to Del Mar...and got the check in the mail, yesterday...mighty impressed I was...er, am...good on them...

Dancing With The Stars...ha ha...'Stars?'...yea, well the main reason I keep watching the bloody show...is due to the host of it, Tom Bergeron...witty, sly, and subtle...humor...they fired him!...as well as Erin Andrews...which I could see that...replaced them with Tyra Banks...ah, not a fan...bad move, DWTS...might as well keep going and Trump the judges, too...

That's it for today, to the Lexusmobile...Robin...fire it up...and off to the GC...

Comments

Popular Posts