Funky Cold Medina

I am in one of THOSE moods...woke up up feeling funky...like weird...not bad, just odd...and this bloody song kept ringing in me head...do not know why...'Funky Cold Medina'...you recall it?...I always thought it said, 'funky comedina'...like many tunes, I really did or do not know the lyrics...just the melody, and, er, the beat...like this one...by Tone Loc...like early 90's?...somewhere about in that era...

So, I switched today's type set, to something just as funky...kinda hard to read?...maybe it changes the mood of the message...I dunno...never said that the Horse was normal...like, in any way...another example of...but, thanks for returning and reading moi...

The T in Ohio...ah, it just may be JT's to win...Justin Thomas...watch out for the real young guns, though...Vic Hovland and Collin Morikawa...they are lurking and playing mighty well...hey, one of them other JT's...Justin Timberlake, when has he had a hit lately?...hmmm, bad sentence structure...oops...back to the golf, it makes for good Sunday viewing...

The weather around here has been fantastic!...like hot, but not crazy hot...and we are taking advantage of the pool...here at the home...as are others in the condo....ah, here at the zoo...or home...depending on your perspective...the only thing missing is the spaceship...hmmm, well, I think it is...

There have been lots of creativity when it comes to the ornament of the day...the mask...the latest I have seen, is the zipper mask...so, you can slip a straw in the slot for some drinking...beer through a straw?...I dunno, kids...here are some examples thereof...


Snooki's song of the day...ah, he sent it mighty early this am...trouble sleeping, dude?...'Wake Up Little Susie' by the Everly Brothers...he adds, 'the best duo, ever!'...well, in the running for sure...I dug Skip and Flip...back to the Everly's...I have a vinyl that I found...it is a treasure...2 record set, their Reunion Concert in '83...absolutely fantastic!!!...check it out...my two favs of theirs, 'All I Have To Do Is Dream' (top 10, ever) and 'Cathy's Clown'...wait, and 'Walk Right Back', too...

Much to do about ...well, Huge Orange actually wore a mask...this is news?...of course, it's a photo op...relax, you forever Trumpites...this is not real...

Comments

Popular Posts