Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Today culminates the 10 days of featuring the gal singing groups of the 60's...a feature that has been brought to you, via the lad from the Pacific Northwest (PNW)...our guy, the Snooki...his alias, in fact, he is David Snook...who has been texting me songs for some time now, to add to me blog...a kind gesture to add festivity, and some knowledge to the production of it all...a huge 'THANK YOU!'...anyhoo, his final entry for this segment is today...wonder if ya'll can guess who number 1 is?...more later on this...

Huge Orange just couldn't keep his nose out of the 'controversy' over the nicknames of the two sport teams that have nicknames that need change...the NFL's Washington 'Redskins' and the MLB's Cleveland 'Indians'...in so many words, he has Tweeted (his usual method of communication) that they should stay the same...he, being the guy, who has penned the nickname on Senator Elizabeth Warren, 'Pocahontas'...surprise Tweet, right?...

Trump can't be too happy with the latest polling out of Monmouth University...that he is trailing Biden by 12 points...I wonder out loud, how anyone can support Donny...with his inability to lead...his sole goal is self preservation...yet, I talk to people that fully support him...incredulously...that Biden is too old...wait, what is Trump's age?....I just shake my head, and move on...listen people...VOTE!...

Here me out...I am claiming to have my 3rd hole in one yesterday...the 9th hole on the Willow Course at Singing Hills...the setup...due to the Pandemic...the golf course has set in the holes, inserts that make the ball barely go into the hole...so, you don't have to handle the pin...but, creates an issue that I ran into....I hit my tee ball directly into the hole, even caved in part of the hole!...but there is no place for the ball to go, and it bounced out!....what say you?...Snooki says to call it the 'Covid Ace'...here's my sketch...

I saw the vid of the San Diego beaches, via a drone...was so impressed at the social distancing by the people there...doing the right thing, and NOT abusing the right to be there...like other places that are...wonderful, all!...the English language, ah, two definitions of 'right'...or usage thereof...

The Futures...been aware of the impetus there...as I can never figure out the Market...how it remains up is beyond me...I give you this...the rich get richer, is the only thing I can figure...but, today, it says that the numbers will fall...

Sad to see the passing of Charlie Daniels...83...CDB, my first country band that I liked and got into...

THE book by Trump's niece...that Donny tried in vain to get blocked...the publisher, who has cash eyes, has pushed up the release date, to next Tuesday...already a best seller, and it hasn't even hit the shelves...all on the futures...ha ha, there is that word again...

Snooki's song of the day...the group is number ONE...with so many hits...hard to choose the best...the Supremes...later to be called Diana Ross and the Supremes...his fav is 'Baby Love'...the original members are Florence Ballard, Mary Wilson, and of course, Dianna Ross...my personal fav, was only by Diana...'Ain't No Mountain High Enough'...




Comments

Popular Posts