A Rude Awakening

From our deep sleep, came the bloody alarm...as I jump (literally) out of bed, heading towards where I think it is beeping...who knows what might be happening in a high rise...alas, it is another of those battery operated thingers...that is going wack...of course, right behind the toilet...yes, kids...it is faulty...the warning thang...we re-push the button to reset...head back to the comfy bed to sleep...15 minutes later, it goes off again!...dang, and other 4 letter words...package it up and off I go to the concierge desk, for them to handle...ah, listen to, for the rest of the nite...so much for tranquility...

I'm up now...and preparing for the golf this am...a little crotchety I might add...depart at 7....

Speaking of golf...the hulk, Bry DeChambeau, obliterated the field in the PGA T in Michigan...averaging ( I did say averaging!) over 350 yds per drive...the kid he beat, Wolfe, hits it a mile, too...as they just distanced themselves from the rest of the dudes...the driving distance numbers are staggering...

Of all places, on ESPN...I saw the Eagles reference to a show...did not pay much attention or interest in watching anything on the Philadelphia Eagles...sorry, you Philly fans, but it's true...the reason I said, 'of all places'...is that when, out of extreme boredom...I turned to ESPN, I saw something I did not fathom...it was the rock group, The Eagles, in concert...back in '18 at the LA Forum...what and why on that station?...so, for the next hour and a half...I sat glued to the pixels...listen, I love their music...big time in the past, during their hey day...but, in concert, I would give them a 'C'...bordering on boring...maybe, it was my mood...maybe not...

Oh my...Huge Orange is swearing off FOX News...the bulky bloated barn storming inhabitant of the White House, is disgusted and through...with the station...as it has been airing bad numbers for him...in his re-election bid...he is even trailing the newbie, Kanye West...just kidding, Donny...thing is, he can't manipulate the staggering numbers that are out there...even on FOX...you KNOW the Repub party higher echelon are working behind the scenes...

YES!...I completed, successfully...the Master Suduko...for my 4th victory ever at it...don't scoff, until you try it....it is hard...pat on the back of the Horse...

Snooki's song of the day...'Will You Love Me Tomorrow'...by the Shirelles...absolutely a fabulous group that many hits...and wonderful songs...the song he chose, was written by Goffin and King...so, he is down to the final gal group, tomorrow...BTW, an album must, is their greatest hits...

Well, I gotta run...have a great week, kids...see ya on the web net...

Comments

Popular Posts