Tuesday Tidbits

Good morning, my good friends...thanks for coming back to read moi...yes, I was missing yesterday...had a 7:18 tee time, which means I depart from the Marina District at 6:18...yowser, that is early...thus, I was AWOL from my blog post...pardon me...or, like in Huge Orange's terms 'PARDON me!'...to all his former henchmen in prison...or jail...or wherever they put them...

Turned in and turned on to a 'new to me' series...Jack Ryan...not the type that Marsh likes, but is full of action and drama...that I sometimes dig...Marsh is a no, so it is a singular watch...also...we tried in vain to watch the NEW Perry Mason...was cool at first, then could not possibly follow the story line (s?)...who was what, who was?...well, we couldn't figure it out...so, we are a NO to it...surprisingly, gory, too...say what?....where is Raymond Burr?...

Statues...symbolisms of past times...a remembrance...someone, at some time, deemed that some person needed to be immortalized in bronze...or, whatever they are made of...in the present time of political correctness, there are those who think otherwise...feel the need to take down the structures...I dunno, kids...I think it is of great importance to learn from the past...tearing them down, seems to me, to be counterproductive to an understanding of what life was...back when...you certainly, don't have to agree with it, but it is a moment in time...

Biden and Orange have agreed on 3 debates...that is assuming all is in order that they are the reps of their parties...I gather they are...man, I just can't take listening to Trump speak...any where, any time...is it just me, or does he sweat more and more?...

So is the MLB season gonna happen or not?...the PTI dudes have it right...the owners and players unions care not of the fans...it's all about the money....'show me the money!'...it's near the point of nobody really caring...

And for the life of me, I can't see how football can work...whenever the collegiates get together, there is a huge amount of the players testing positive for the Covid...

All this, until a vaccine emerges...please please please...

Snooki's song of the day...'Hello' by Sugarbomb...really...he dedicates it to those in care facilities, that haven't had physical contact with families for MONTHS!...tragic...I may be confusing that song with 'Hello, Hello' by the Sopwith Camel...what a name!...which is a Brit fighter airplane used in WWI....and you think you learn nothing from me blog...

More gloom and doom...Cali has closed the 280 state parks again...wish I had better news for ya...

The winner of last week's PGA T, Webb Simpson, made a cool $1.4 million bucks...how can they pay out that much, if there are NO paying fans on the course, in attendance?...all from corporate sponsors?...how long can that last?...

Right down the street from us...the intersection of First and Market...is a danger zone...I can't tell you how many times there are car collisions...5:30 pm or so, another bad one....last night...car on it's side...I've looked at the crossing often, and just can't figure out the why...but it is...

How's your weather, where YOU are?...they call it June Gloom around here...certainly NOT in El Cajon...enjoy your Tuesday...


Comments

Popular Posts