Some Good News

My headline could be like most of the 23 sources I read...the gloom and doom of the day, month, well, the year...I choose to go elsewhere...'I'm Into Something Good', ah, by Herman and his Hermits...Peter Noone...who, BTW, we saw in concert out at Sycuan last year...hmmm, maybe 2 years ago...fun show...I digress...let's talk about the dude who is leading the PGA T in Connecticut...the 50 year old...taking down the 20 something years young flat bellies...Phil Mickleson...'Lefty', who really is a righty, but plays the game from the other side of the ball...hey, how about his 'new shades?'...

Not sure if there is a more personable pro out on the circuit...at least, to the fans...and, after listening to him, miked up at the charity event a couple of months back...with Tiger, and the 2 QB's...he is...I mean, HE IS!...engaging...humorous...full of fun and energy...anyhoo, he has the lead after 2 rounds...and let this gem out...that he 'should be allowed to tee off, at a different tee box than the 2 blokes he is paired with'...that being, Rory and the Hulk, DeChambeau....who hit it a mile...tongue in cheek, as so does Lefty...I'm pulling for him to get the W...show them youngins a thing or two...

Gosh, you KNOW I like Rachel McAdams...purnt near anything she does...but, I tried to watch 'Eurovision'...the flick with her and Will Ferrell as a duet from the Netherlands...well, like wherever ABBA is from...Sweden?...she is good, and he is terrible...and the script is perfectly...awful...you watch it and tell me if I am right or wrong...NETFLIX...or, try to...you are better off, watching 'Wedding Crashers' again...they are both in that...do you think, he is funny?...

Just read that the Miami Beaches are to be closed for July 4...wonder how they are going to enforce that?...does that mean Mara Lago will have their beach closed, too?...speaking of Huge Orange...if the ABC poll I gave you yesterday is true, 89% of the US is masked...then, he is in the 11%, NOT!...I can't add anything to that...

So I went into my bag of stored clubs...fetched my old Ping putter, the blade...and have not putted this well for awhile...yes, kids, putting, is mostly mental...and it has the small, er, regular, grip...not the fat ones that most everyone uses now...just thought you ought to know...

Snooki's song of the day...'Summer Wind' by Frank Sinatra...a peculiar choice by the PNW bloke, as I don't recall him listening to the crooners...maybe, just maybe, he is maturing...I digress...there is a vinyl out of 'Frank's Best' that you HAVE to own...it is a mood setter...

The NBA is getting all goosey...they released who is playing who in the new edition of the year's season...lordy, I listened to some of the 'experts' pick Dame and the Blazers to come out of the pack...what?...they have to play defense to win...and under their present coach, they don't...no chance...Zero...I hope I am wrong, but I ain't...sorry, PDX...

How about this for a stat...Orange averages 30 Tweets a day...!...oh my...get to work, bloke...

Gone...is the name used to signify the instate matchups with the University of Oregon and Oregon St University...ah, UO vs OSU...it was called 'The Civil War'...no longer...here we go again, to be politically correct...of course, I have always thought it was a misnomer...so, is there to be a newby?...suggestions?...let's see, they are the Ducks and the Beavers...what say you?...

Finally...Maui is lifting their embargo on PEOPLE coming into their island...starting August 1...one can go there, without the 14 day quarantine...what I am reading, is that you must get tested prior to getting on the airplane...

There is a movement to get a 51st state in the USA...DC...the House thinks yes...you can imagine what the Senate will say...the ramifications of the electoral college vote, is all they are thinking about...right?...of course...

Let's all have a good weekend, eh?...


Comments

Popular Posts