Outside My Window

As I was taking a morning stretch, on my deck this am...this is what I saw that definitely caught my eye...and then my camera...this is the Hilton on the SD Bayfront...still NOT open, mind you...I keep hearing different dates of relaunching, like even not 'til September...as the hotels around here are so dependent on the conventions...that are not happening...

More stuff from the Guv of Cali...that masks are now a MUST, like everywhere...hmmm, I thought they already were....and, that for the November election, all voters will get a ballot MAILED to them...hopefully, trend setting throughout the USA...

I can't fathom how colleges and universities can survive this year...with the present conditions...city colleges, where the students drive back and forth...not stay in dorms, I could see the possibility there...but the big U's?...don't see how...unless...

Good lord...we watched the HBO show on Roy Cohn...as Orange said about the bloke, 'his fixer'...you can draw your own conclusions about Cohn...but, he was...despicable...how he paid for nothing and used everyone...oh my, add disgusting to the adjectives...the NYC lawyer...how do I really feel?...

The MLB (pro baseball) may not have smooth sailing after all...the owners and the union are at odds...the union rejected yesterday's proposal...man, with all the minor league affiliates scrapped, too...it is really a mess...

The new SONOS playbar is in and a booming...not an easy hookup, duh...but, the clarity is sublime...and for the short time I have listened, well worth it...from what I hear, I was lucky to get one so quickly...as they are already backordered...

The PGA in South Carolina...it was said that there are over 200 golf course in that area...Hilton Head...the Mecca of the sport?...well, I dunno about that...but, that sure is an abundance, right?...

Horse racing...because of the virus...the Triple Crown, has been altered...as the 1st race will be the Belmont, in Elmont, NY....this Saturday...also, shortened a bit...cuz, it's the initial one...of course, I have no idea on whom (who?) to bet...

The Huge Orange Revival that will be on the this same Saturday as the Belmont...in Tulsa, Oklahoma...OK, you know all about it...but, this is the latest info, that is emerging from that city...there are probable masses of people going to it...and there are probable masses of people to go there...TO PROTEST IT!...the city is at odds...what to do?...how much police do they need?...and we aren't talking the social distancing, but the social disaster...think it thru, Donny...it may be too late...

Snooki's song of the day...'Hot Rod Lincoln' by Commander Cody...'Son, you're gonna drive me to drinking', if you don't stop drivin' that hot rod Lincoln'....good song, dude...

The NBA...all seems to be a go...in the Disney complex in Orlando...the teams will be housed in 3 different hotels...like summer camps...have you read the rules?...similar to the team camps that I used to take my teams to...ha ha...good luck, controlling 20 something aged blokes...

Sen Amy Klobuchar, has withdrawn her bid for Biden's VP...and announced that he should pick 'a woman of color'...totally agree, Amy...and it should be Sen Kamala Harris...but, what do I know?...would love to see her go nose to nose with Orange...

This idea of closing downtown streets and banning cars...so the restaurants can open up...is now occurring like everywhere!...bringing back 'life' to downtowns...'When you're alone and life is making you lonely, you can always go...downtown....'


Comments

Popular Posts