No News?

As impactful as I think that the daily news is...talking to others, I realized that not everyone felt the same...as what I was referring to, they had no clue as to what I was talking about...which made me realize yet again...the written word is not read much, anymore...well, at least the newspaper...what many do to get the current info, they read the web net...or, perhaps worse, they get what they can from the television...which leads me to bias...can you believe what you read, or watch?...

In this particular era of distrust, the 'battle' lines have been drawn...too often, they are politically driven...is there such a thing as 'non-political' news?...ah, not politically based..that has been triggered by the state of the Union...sorry, kids, but it is true...at least thru the eyes of this blogger...thus, including moi, it is hard to deliver a message that doesn't have a twinge of polarity...so, be careful as to what is real...you must dig deeper...to get at the 'truth'...as the author sees it...maybe, those who don't read anything, have it right...ignorance is bliss?...

Now, I say that in jest...I think it is incorrigible...we must stay aware of what is happening...on 'both' sides of all issues...we must be in the know...fact check...fact check...and why wouldn't we?...the idea that one would just avoid the news, put their heads 'in the sand' and carry on...as if...well, as if there was nothing wrong...ah, is totally wrong...c'mon people, you must be smarter...there is a VOTE coming up that redirects the country the way it should be...or, the VOTE would allow the same 'phenomena' to continue on...IT'S YOUR CHOICE!...be aware, kids, be very aware...well, be educated...right?

Let's go elsewhere...

Snooki's song of the day...'Soul Searchin' by Glenn Frey...you know, the Eagle's guy...as the PNW bloke was referring to Joe Biden's claim that the election is about the soul of the Nation...ah, see the previous paragraph, and tie it to the song by Frey...ah, I guess I didn't go elsewhere...

Somehow I missed the 3rd of June song yesterday...one of my absolute favs of all time...'Ode To Bille Jo', by Bobby Gentry...gosh, I liked her voice...and can't believe she didn't make it big time...

Disturbing news out of Greece...as there are memos that the US Embassy is under attack...good lord...

The day just HAS to get better...

Comments

Popular Posts