Monday Morn

Hey all, it's a new week...and we hope for newness?...right?...of course we do...so Facebook has come up with something to occupy your mind...a personal emoji, to use as your picture...kind of fun...takes a bit of time, to put yourself in it...is it just me, or are most of these...pix of the participants looking quite youngish?...ha ha...add the facial lines, kids...it's OK...I did mine, and have to admit...I resemble the colonel of the fried chicken store...back to the drawing board...I wanna look young, too...the real name of these silly things, is avatar...

Idol 'crowned' their winner...Just Sam...yes, I think that she was the best...but, the final show, was quite boring...outside of the final number, 'We Are The World', written by Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson...and sung by the Idol finalists and some Idol alumni...it was great...but, unlike many of their other final shows, the alumni did not perform, otherwise...too bad, as that is what I turned in for...must have been way too hard to put together...

BTW, an odd reaction to the announcement of the final winner...they were down to two...and when Ryan read the winner's name...the 2nd place guy, and his entourage went crazy!...wonder if they heard the wrong winner's name?...no mention of it on the broadcast...

If I was...well, stop that...listen, Big Orange...your kids talking does NOT help you...try as they may...Eric, the other one...said that Covid will mysteriously stop when the elections are over...suggesting that it is a figment in the imagination of the Demos...oh my...shut up...and go away...

Stuff I can't make up...the Bachelor sing along...ah, the partner...well, duet show...has as it's finality to it...a fantasy suite...come on, producers...enuff already....this entire show has been a fantasy...and we don't care...Jimmy Crack Corn...

The golf thing that I was mentioning last eve...the Tiger/Lefty one...is this next Sunday...has to be better than the Rory/DJ/Rickie thang...just has to be...

Speaking of golf...off I am to the links this am...FORE!...

Comments

Popular Posts