Hot Rocks

No better picker upper than listening to The Rolling Stones, thru my Bose earplugs...the album is 'Hot Rocks'...for some reason I am really really into them right now...for the Solidarity Show I have been blaring 'Start Me Up'...last night's participation was exceptional...more and more folks getting into it...ah, folks?...my era lingo...anyhoo, their guitar and drum back drop is awesome...and riveting...on many of their cuts...took out all my vinyl LP's of them, too...so many of 'em are in Mono...recall that?...you had a choice, to either buy Mono or Stereo...Mono was a buck cheaper...I guess that's why I got them...

33 million...33!...that's the official number of Americans out of work, right now...the stat that jumped out at me...which I should NOT have been surprised, but I was...26.8% are jobless...the highest we have had since...the Great Depression!...in the 30's...ah, 1930's!...90 years ago...think about that...what might this era be tabbed as?...

On my drive back into town, in the afternoon...I noticed the massive numbers of street people we have in SD...interesting, as the city has quarters set up for them over at the convention center, and they reject that...with such a high percentage of restaurants and bars shuttered, they flock to those closed doorsteps...how about where you live?...

Don't ask me why...but, I had me best score on the links in a couple of months...ah, well, granted, I have only played twice...but, it was an 81...actually, my best this year...if it not for 3 double bogeys, I coulda been someone...ha ha...scrambled and putted well...go figure...

The jigsaw puzzle caper has come to a close...mysteriously, it appeared on the area rug!....the little woman, screamed out as she saw it...mighty curious, don't you think?...well, it blended in perfectly, to the color of the rug...might it have been there all along?...anyhoo, you can quit looking...it is NOW, a perfect puzzle...time to tear it down and start another...ha ha...

The Futures are way UP this am...what?...with the aforementioned numbers outta work, how does this happen?...the rich get richer, I reckon...what else could it be?...and the poor, get....

Snooki's song of the day...'Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying'...by Gerry and the Pacemakers...as he laments the cooling and wet trend in the great PNW...sheesh, the east is expecting some snow, too...what on earth?...something about vortex, which I do not understand...back to Gerry Marsden...he was under appreciated in my book...great voice...'Ferry Cross the Mersey'...'I'll Be There'...oops, the Horse was in error...the mighty PNW is changing up and expecting HIGH temps!...me eyes aren't what they used to be...yes, it could be my comprehension, too...

On the pixels last eve...there was a vintage NBA All Star game...'98, I believe...which featured MJ in a supposed last game in it and the league...he was schooling the young Kobe at this game...the announcers were scanning the crowd in NYC...pointing out the 'stars'...and I booed at the tele, as they showed a very young Donny Trump...I digress...

Weather patterns...down here, we are socked in with FOG...that's right...on our way to heat for the week...my car temp gauge had it at 95* out at Sycuan yesterday....TG for the riding cart...

Ah yes, but still...I mean...STILL...no stimulus check...not in the direct deposit, nor in my hand...like the printed jobbie...by the time it arrives, there may be nuttin to purchase...geez, was that the worst statement of all time, or what?...

This just in...Trump is debating to disband the corona virus task force...listen, Donny...just YOU step away from it...they do not need nor want you...

And THAT'S the way it is...5/7/20...

Comments

Popular Posts